Kilmore Church, Dervaig, Isle of Mull Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I do believe they are. To "eat the monster" seems like a natural reaction. The prey becomes the predator. That doesn't mean you are becoming the monster. It is just a different stance for the prey. To become the monster is to stop being the prey which obviously is different. You can use force and not become the monster however if you use the same tactics you are becoming the monster. Also it is a matter of intention. That's the difference.

:wave:

I responded to one of your posts in the last thread after you left:

:yes: I get the picky thing a lot, but then at the end of the day I'd rather be with no one than someone who either doesn't want me to be happy/ doesn't, at the end of the day, care that much about me...

It's a shame people are so adamant that people should be in relationships, despite the state of the relationship :down:

:up: In a relationship, you should make the other person feel a kind of happiness that only you can give them. :)

Yeah, my family always seems to wonder why I've never brought home or gone out with a girl or guy. Families need to respect our personal lives and let us tell them as much or as little as we want.

:wave: Hello, dears.

Zeeeee... hows it going? :flirt:

Yes I do Wild :up: I always do :up:

:up: In a relationship, you should make the other person feel a kind of happiness that only you can give them. :)

Yeah, my family always seems to wonder why I've never brought home or gone out with a girl or guy. Families need to respect our personal lives and let us tell them as much or as little as we want.

I've always had that crap too, and it's intensified recently. If I did happen to suddenly say 'hey mum! I'm in a relationship!' my entire family would just be overbearingly gleeful. I can't bear that, and therefore would only ever tell my family I was in a relationship it was intending on getting married :)

Exactly, half-hearted relationships are just something I'm not looking for :down:

:hug:

The only way i've experiencedsomething like that is when we got engaged

Get engaged = Everyone's "When are you getting married :blahblah: "

Get Married =Everyones "When are you having kids :blahblah:"

Give it a few years = Everone's "Why haven't you had kids :blahblah:"

I've always had that crap too, and it's intensified recently. If I did happen to suddenly say 'hey mum! I'm in a relationship!' my entire family would just be overbearingly gleeful. I can't bear that, and therefore would only ever tell my family I was in a relationship it was intending on getting married :)

Exactly, half-hearted relationships are just something I'm not looking for :down:

Exactly. Before I'd be able to finish the sentence they gleefully ask 'when do we get to meet them?' :lol:

See, I'd worry if I went into a half-hearted relationship that the other person might really like me and when I'd eventually leave, it might really break their heart. That would just suck. :down:

Yeah... they're conservative. I don't plan on telling them for a while :lol:

That's funny, I have the complete opposite problem :lol: My family are TOO eager for me to be in a relationship, and I want to rebel damnit :madwife: Good luck when you do tell them, I'm sure everything will be fine.

:hug:

The only way i've experiencedsomething like that is when we got engaged

Get engaged = Everyone's "When are you getting married :blahblah: "

Get Married =Everyones "When are you having kids :blahblah:"

Give it a few years = Everone's "Why haven't you had kids :blahblah:"

Yeah and in my culture once you hit 18 i's like "Why aren't you married YET?? :blahblah:"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom