Kiester, Minnesota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of the beard, and because I fully expect you to strip your guitar of any conceivable effect or modification until it's just six pieces of wire.

Oh hell no. I use some effects. Delay, clean boost, reverb, tremelo, and once I have money for it, a POG. Just no phase, flange, chorus, wah-wah, filter, distortion, whammy, etc.

:giggle: Cin, you're talkin' dirty to me with all that dress talk!!

:hug:

I'm doing ok thanks, Dad is better - :uhoh: Did I even tell you about yesterday's drama? He was rushed to hospital with a suspected heart attack. Turned out to be a Pulmonary Embolism. He's ok now though and was discharged late this afternoon. Also has a kidney infection. It was hilarious...one doctor spent quite a bit of time trying to convince dad he had a bladder infection, which dad vehemently denied....Doctor finally understood why, when dad pointed out that he has no fucking bladder thanks to it being removed a couple of years ago from bladder cancer!! Brainfart Doctor hadn't even read his notes!!! :tsk:

And village idiot saga is still rolling along. Bitchwoman is making personal attacks like you wouldn't believe, which thankfully are all on email. She's a fucking racist, lying psycho. Usually emails around midnight or so....:giggle: it's almost become a joke to see what she puts through to us each day....:rolleyes: Why have I drawn the short straw of bad luck lately???

I'm knackered tonight after only 4hrs of a highly stressed sleep last night...so I'm going to hit the hay very soon....

I'm doing ok thanks, Dad is better - :uhoh: Did I even tell you about yesterday's drama? He was rushed to hospital with a suspected heart attack. Turned out to be a Pulmonary Embolism. He's ok now though and was discharged late this afternoon. Also has a kidney infection. It was hilarious...one doctor spent quite a bit of time trying to convince dad he had a bladder infection, which dad vehemently denied....Doctor finally understood why, when dad pointed out that he has no fucking bladder thanks to it being removed a couple of years ago from bladder cancer!! Brainfart Doctor hadn't even read his notes!!! :tsk:

And village idiot saga is still rolling along. Bitchwoman is making personal attacks like you wouldn't believe, which thankfully are all on email. She's a fucking racist, lying psycho. Usually emails around midnight or so....:giggle: it's almost become a joke to see what she puts through to us each day....:rolleyes: Why have I drawn the short straw of bad luck lately???

I'm knackered tonight after only 4hrs of a highly stressed sleep last night...so I'm going to hit the hay very soon....

Jaysus. :hug:

:hug: Glad your Dad is ok!

Jeez, that woman sounds mental! What the hell is her problem? Some people...:rolleyes:

aww Gluey :hug: hope your Dad is ok. Hospitals are not fun.

At least psycho lady is a distraction :giggle:

:hug: Thanks Cin....

Another giggle was that ol' Muddlemore (Middlemore Hosp) had Dad in the fucking maternity ward today :lmao: Told him to make sure they didn't want to put his legs up in the stirrups!!!

And trust me, psycho lady is so damn psycho, she's the last thing I need on top of it all at the moment. Would be easier if she didn't owe us nearly $3k...

This isn't news! It's been worthless since Roger Douglas and Jim Bolger (oh yes, this is party neutral) hocked the thing off and let private interests run the infrastructure into the ground. I find it tragically hilarious that Bolger now is the head of KiwiRail.

There are third world countries with better railways than New Zealand.

And of course all the funding promises Labour made were hot air. All the promises Labour and National have made re: rail have been hot air since about 1960.

:hug: Glad your Dad is ok!

Jeez, that woman sounds mental! What the hell is her problem? Some people...:rolleyes:

She watches 'Target' and therefore KNOWS IT ALL...even though she knows less than fucking jack shit. :rolleyes: and she has a major issue with the fact we have two 'sniggering, jeering, womanising polynesians' working for us 'she KNOWS their type'....interesting because our 2 MAORI workers are the most polite, respecting, hard working guys you've ever come across!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom