Kiester, Minnesota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be surprised. We get lots of dead beats trying to pinch sheets and doonas. School kids and Grannies go nuts for a five finger discount there. I've told a lovely old gran that she should know better and to never come back again. I marched a big man to the front counter and made him pay for a 49c sticky tape that he used.

If I ever come to your store, I'm going to be careful I don't breathe on ANYTHING, lest I do something wrong that requires me to pay for a product ...

Yummy stuff.

Yes sir. I played today using a DOD Equalizer as a booster... it sounded decent. But I was getting the bypass and knew I needed a better booster and noticed they could build it directly into the unit. So I ordered it. Exciting times. Of course, I'll rarely use it at more than about 5.

I have a new friend :cute:

So new friend, did you laugh as hard as we did at the drunken sleepy pics? :lol:

:grumpy:

Yes sir. I played today using a DOD Equalizer as a booster... it sounded decent. But I was getting the bypass and knew I needed a better booster and noticed they could build it directly into the unit. So I ordered it. Exciting times. Of course, I'll rarely use it at more than about 5.

:grumpy:

You're neurotic about your tone, aren't ye?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom