Kiester, Minnesota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just impressed Liam wasn't so oblivious as to miss the big 10,000.

I'm kind of distracted working on launching a new U2gigs feature.

Now I just need to decide if I want captions above or below screenshots ... they're already coded below the screenshots, so I might keep it that way out of laziness, though I prefer above.

There we go, now U2gigs has a new feature for anybody with an iPhone.

(Not including myself, as it would happen.)

I just had a look, not that I've got an iphone either (people at work have dissuaded me from getting one). I don't think I've been on your site since the last tour.... :shifty:

Thank ye. Bet ya no-one will read the play, which is a shame. It's one of the best of all time.
Did you watch the Beckett series on SBS, was it year before last? All the plays filmed? I tried my best, but after watching whichever one act play it was with the actor buried up to his neck in sand, I had to give in.... :huh:

You like Beckett and haven't read Godot? I'm suprised, I thought it was his defining work.

Ax, read Godot, you'll love it.

Yeah :reject: I read Krapp's Last Tape last year and never had the time read Godot.... Too many books on the queue.

I just had a look, not that I've got an iphone either (people at work have dissuaded me from getting one). I don't think I've been on your site since the last tour.... :shifty:

I'm not sure if I want an iPhone or not. They sure seem rather over-priced.

Not that I had been on the site much myself, what with nothing happening ...

Oh, Renato, you lost three Superthread purity points in the last thread: you passed 100, you topped a thread, and now you have half your Interference posts in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom