KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! ... Describe...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
school is always pointless :happy:

I must get 7.5 hours of sleep now... was going to get 8, but then my computer looked so inviting!

Math test tomorrow :yuck:

^ :grumpy: My free blocks are at the end of the day.

But I got Popmart off eBay today!! Nothing can bring me down. Except the absurd amount of money I spent on it :mad:

:shifty: Sorry for butting in on all of you guys' conversation... :feels awkward:

^
I know this is random, but were you/are you amerrydeath on LJ? If so, we were LJ friends a few years back, I believe.

^
It wasn't with the one I have now, so it was either with the username girlfindsworld or rockprincess2k. I'm thinking it was the second one (two or three years ago).
Is it ok if I add you on my current one?

:shifty: I feel like I should explain myself... I think people tend to think I'm a goth because of my screen name... but it's really just my nickname. My real name is Meredith, thus merry-death, and merrydeath was already taken on AIM. And now I'm stuck with it because I'm not creative enough to come up with another screen name :lol:

Laters, VG :hug:

Meredith, I added you... although i'm on LJ hiatus right now.
I'm Beth, btw. Beth, Lizzie, Zil - I go by all three, but generally Beth on here.

^^
a name 'affectionately' given to me by my English teacher because (quote) 'i'm not wasting four syllables saying Elizabeth everytime I want to talk to you'.

He could have used Lizzie, or even Liz (even though I hate that), but he's awkward like that.

If you ever happen on my myspace, you'll see that some of the people on there call me by it.

:madwife:

Bye, Meredith :wave:

Last edited:
Bye merrydeath :wave:

Man, I'm loving these Coldplay B-sides that imp13 gave me! :love:

Animals, I Ran Away, Crests Of Waves... :drool:

Sami :wave:

Man, is Interference slow for me today! :banghead:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back