KFC Pocket Rocket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Palace_Hero

Refugee, Note: Troll-like
The Morning After. Ranking: Troll of Interference.
Note: A non-related question to kick thing's off, nothing to do with the topic but its best to be thrifty; why was my Aardvark747 topic closed? Threads like the 'describe...', the 'random...' and the fucking 'OCTAGON BAR' are just playgrounds for post boosting and online prostitution of the Interference screen name.

On the other hand my posts are well considered, I put effort into them and they are ACTUALLY FUNNY. Okay not all may get the humour (their loss) but as you can see by my popularity there are some that do. I'm sick of myself and other's being marginalised.

And if topics are going to be closed, why bother when there hasn't been a new post in 5 hours and it is sliding away into obscurity on its own? It's almost like mods are getting commission to close some threads.

Thank you very much for reading.

The KFC Pocket Rocket

I had one of these for dinner last night and I think I'm in love.

Now I'm not a major fast food fan, I have the odd bit of KFC or Hungry Jacks(Burger King) every few weeks or so, but now I'm in love and almost want to board that train the the average American body size. Obese. :dancing:

It is perfect. The wrap bread is actually quite good, no lesser of quality then I could by down the supermarket. The salad was nice and fresh, suprising considering this was KFC we're talking about. The chicken strips were fair, nothing special but did the job.

But then comes the sauce. :drool:

I don't know it is this spicy orange coloured soauce that just brings the whole thing together. This stuff is fucking magic and I want to find out what it is and how I can buy it in bulk. I've many ideas, this sauce could be further used in Kebabs, Burgers, some weirdo's might even like to use it in the bedroom as some sort of body sauce! All I know is that it is a winner in every form.

If I wasn't so poor right now I'd go and get another pocket rocket, never have I been so captivated by the evil world of fast food.

All hail the KFC Pocket Rocket! Proof that PETA should pack up and go home (wherever that is)!

If you would like to share your recent culinary discoveries, please feel free!

Palace_Hero said:
Note: A non-related question to kick thing's off, nothing to do with the topic but its best to be thrifty; why was my Aardvark747 topic closed? Threads like the 'describe...', the 'random...' and the fucking 'OCTAGON BAR' are just playgrounds for post boosting and online prostitution of the Interference screen name.

On the other hand my posts are well considered, I put effort into them and they are ACTUALLY FUNNY. Okay not all may get the humour (their loss) but as you can see by my popularity there are some that do. I'm sick of myself and other's being marginalised.

And if topics are going to be closed, why bother when there hasn't been a new post in 5 hours and it is sliding away into obscurity on its own? It's almost like mods are getting commission to close some threads.

Thank you very much for reading.

:laugh:

:drunk:

wub.gif

Chizip do you not see how you could have offended me on many levels there?

On one hand you are implying perhaps I am a homosexual, which whilst 'there isn't anything wrong with that', I am not. Also by inviting me to stick my 'pocket rocket' in your 'sauce' I could construe that as sexual harrassment.

Go home, think about your actions and in the future lets not have any more of these mean spirited posts.

Yes you are right Palace_Hero, I apologize.

I would also like to apologize to the food, which I had implied was like a penis.

Since the entire purpose of this thread is to protest (spin-off) from another already closed thread, I propose this thread be :lock:

I'm not quite so desperate. But I will rule this place one day, replacing the blue curtain and iron fist with calico drapes and novelty oversized boxing glove fists.

The diference between you and me is you bend the rules to stay in line. I have no such authority. I don't know how anyone can acknowledge the 'Random' thread as being worthwhile to Interference. It is only worthwhile to people's post counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom