Katy, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least here when we had no power, we put all of our frozen food and milk and stuff outside, where it stayed perfectly chilled.

Hahaha awesome. If that becomes possible in Melbourne, just know that all the climate change fear was justified!

At least here when we had no power, we put all of our frozen food and milk and stuff outside, where it stayed perfectly chilled.

Another reason why I buy European chocolate when I can find it. You should hook me up with a whole envelope full of assorted goodies :drool:
we do that just when our fridge is full. pot of soup leftover? stick it outside. caserole? don't step on it in the mudroom.

also, snow piles cool wine and beer remarkably well.

In my head, the word "hammered" is always said with an Irish accent. I blame Jimeoin.
In my head, I just think of this:

stop.jpg

Nice incorrect linking, Chass. :tongue:
:angry:

stopex6.jpg

TYPO SAYS NO.

clf
Little Britain :love:

i also thought about it, and then punched myself in the face.
I have twice in my life managed to accidentally punch myself in the face (not hard.)

The other morning, my boyfriend accidentally elbowed me in the eye. He sat up in bed, then I did, but he didn't see me, and when he lifted his arms to push the covers back his elbow went right into my eye.

Now the house reeks of petrol, because male housemate is cleaning the kitchen ventilation fans with PETROL in the back yard. He said he'll rinse them...

Male Superthreader posting under name Axver hopes that male housemate of female Superthreader posting under name Alisaura knows what he's doing ...

:lol: I've thought about doing that...

And I poke myself in the eye several times a year. That's additional to bird-shit-related eye incidents.
i don't do that but i do manage to regularly gouge my skin off with a fingernail to the point of bleeding/leaving a scab. wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom