Katy, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a pun somewhere in this thread location regarding what Katy did and bugs and stuff....
1383581339_2439cb7db3.jpg

I am going to eat your face.

Still not as scary as mantises though.

... I don't know what they put in Maltesers these days, but I have a bucket of them that have been sitting in my room for the last week (including the three days of 43C+ (109F+)). I looked at them just now, fearing the worst.

THEY DID NOT MELT.
A trifle soft, sure, but all still separate and unmelted.

:uhoh:

... I don't know what they put in Maltesers these days, but I have a bucket of them that have been sitting in my room for the last week (including the three days of 43C+ (109F+)). I looked at them just now, fearing the worst.

THEY DID NOT MELT.

I wouldn't be trusting those Maltesers!

I accidentally left a bag of pita bread out and it went mouldy in the heat. :grumpy:

... I don't know what they put in Maltesers these days, but I have a bucket of them that have been sitting in my room for the last week (including the three days of 43C+ (109F+). I looked at them just now, fearing the worst.

THEY DID NOT MELT.

They're called Whoppers over here. Dunno why. The coating is probably not even real chocolate anymore (these days the companies are really skimping), or if not, they're definitely coated in wax or something for shininess, so that probably helps.

Whoppoers are one of the phew chocolate dishes I like. ....so...I guess the should pride themseves in that. know my opinoin is worth so much, I do.

They're called Whoppers over here. Dunno why. The coating is probably not even real chocolate anymore (these days the companies are really skimping), or if not, they're definitely coated in wax or something for shininess, so that probably helps.
europe has strict rules about what can be called real chocolate

a lot of american chocolate does not pass the test. even simple candy bars like kit kats are better in europe

Yeah, true, they have that shiny coating. And I've noticed that a lot of chocolate won't melt if you don't touch it while it's sort-of melted... it'll keep its shape and solidify again. Probably a bit of a worry...

I trust them more than I trust the milk that was in the powerless fridge for 13 hours...

Bugger. :(
At least here when we had no power, we put all of our frozen food and milk and stuff outside, where it stayed perfectly chilled.

europe has strict rules about what can be called real chocolate

a lot of american chocolate does not pass the test. even simple candy bars like kit kats are better in europe
Another reason why I buy European chocolate when I can find it. You should hook me up with a whole envelope full of assorted goodies :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom