Katie's Crotch Road, North New Portland, Maine Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're still doing better than I am in my current game, Daniel!

I can never decide whether to stand up to the service line when he serves, or to go back a bit ...

And hey, we're back up to 14 visitors again. SOMEBODY say hi!

Beats my 6-1 6-1 6-1!

I think I need to stop for today. I'm just not focusing properly and it's not happening for me. I can tell I can play around him and score points, just ... when I'm concentrating more.

Oh my god....:lmao:

facebook-fail-jewish-satani.png

Just got an IM from Reggo ... they're at the hospital, her brother's now been knocked out and they're getting a chance to relax!

Spoon, catchy? I refuse to believe that.

And see you, Charlotte! :wave:

Spoon, catchy? I refuse to believe that.

And see you, Charlotte! :wave:

I've never understood why they're meant to be so impossible to like. Not that I've heard all of their albums (just one actually), but this album is, imo, REALLY not that...what, off the wall?

I've always found them to be pretty much the musical equivalent of cardboard - utterly dull and lifeless, lacking any spark or charisma. Don't understand why they're so popular.

I've always found them to be pretty much the musical equivalent of cardboard - utterly dull and lifeless, lacking any spark or charisma. Don't understand why they're so popular.

This album's kinda funky. I like. But now that I'm at the end I don't like it *as much* as I did at the beginning.

Maybe I'll give it a go ...

Though I'm out for the evening now; Alison and I are going to the Aussie U2 Show. See you folks later! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom