Katie's Crotch Road, North New Portland, Maine Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should've been 4-2 up against Borg in this first set but I got the dodgiest line call ever and now it's 3-3. :grumpy:

... I can't explain what happened. I just totally lost my rhythm and blew all but one subsequent game and went down 6-3 6-1 6-0. :sigh:

I've only played Borg three times! I know I can do it if I focus properly and get in the right groove.

I'm determined to dominate him before Daniel does. (And before Ian gets up to Borg at all. :tongue: )

Fuck the Orioles.

Ok, I've listened through my pop music playlist twice messing with this, time to go to the gym.

OMG!! I held serve and broke! 2-0 up in the first set. Patience is the key. sit on the baseline for as long as possible. then make your move!

I actually find breaking Borg to be easier than serving to him.

i find it's just as easy to break lendl as it is to serve to him. in fact, probably a hair easier.

that said, i'm still seeing 2-6, 0-6 scorelines, etc.

the epic five setter i had against him was lost purely because my serve collapsed at vital moments.

What's happening, chocachos?

6-4 Daniel! COMMMOOOON :hyper:

cohyea.gif

Hah, Daniel, I was just about to ask if you'd been trying slow serves to Borg. They can be really effective, especially if you push them towards the side of the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom