Katie's Crotch Road, North New Portland, Maine Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, Daniel, I'd watch the video but I'm currently lulzing at coh bono blindfold himself and pre-empt Vertigo Bono by about 19 years.

And yeah, the line calls, so many times a shot's looked in but been called out. That fucked me in a number of rallies against Cuntlentil.

Though some other funky shot glitches have saved my arse, so I guess it balances out ...

So I was thinking of going to bed ... but I was just too curious about Borg. Went down 6-1 in the first set, but I think respectably so - 32 points to 21. A couple of those I really should've won.

I feel like he's doable, though maybe when I'm a little more awake.

So basically Ax told me to make this

sab.gif

8:42am.

sleep is for suckas. i'm playing stick tennis, watching videos and listening to music. not all at the same time, but you get my drift.

what are you doing at what is a surprisingly early hour of the evening?

That all sounds top-notch. I've got a Mega Drive game collection on my Xbox 360 at the moment, so basically just chipping away at a bunch of classic Sonic games. I actually never finished Sonic and Knuckles in the mid 90's, so this gives me a grand opportunity for redemption. Will probably hit the hay soon, though.

That all sounds top-notch. I've got a Mega Drive game collection on my Xbox 360 at the moment, so basically just chipping away at a bunch of classic Sonic games. I actually never finished Sonic and Knuckles in the mid 90's, so this gives me a grand opportunity for redemption. Will probably hit the hay soon, though.

sounds like a recipe for a good night.

i'm beginning to think sleep isn't so much for suckas, actually.

G'morning non-folks and lots of guests? You know you want to register and hang around in Katie's Crotch. Ian may get a little jealous though.

Good stuff. :up:

Oh that's right, I was going to do a thang this morning that didn't involve Stick Tennis ... back in a few!

I had a productive morning too, except I did it at 2am. :up:

My bookshelf now looks ... moderately less disorganised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom