Kate Mosses BoyFriend is in BIG trouble now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The photo of the girl look very 'posed' so it is difficult to tell - though if it is true, then yes he deserves to be locked up.

U2Girl1978 said:

Either way, it's still disturbing.

Yeah, I agree.

The whole fact that he's hanging around with these young fans who seem to idolise him is disturbing - not that I am implying anything but just that these kids are being exposed to a very dangerous world and yet seem to think it is somehow 'cool'.

What's more disturbing is if Kate is still actually seeing this idiot, she's exposing her child to this environment :huh:

Others have speculated that she passed out after shooting up and Doherty is taking the needle OUT of her arm, but who knows.

Doherty is a waste of celebrity space. Everyone should just stop paying attention to him.

This is from a tabloid. Things are made up all the time. I'd say that if this was such a big deal, it would have showed up in other, more credible publications.

In other words, I bet this is as made up as the bat child.

Melon

Even if he didn't do that to that fan, he's still a complete low-life :mad: I mean appearing in court so many times for posession of class A drugs and continually escaping a jail term! :tsk: :down:

There was also the time when he just about kicked a Radio 1 reporter in the face 'cos she asked him a question :| That wasn't set up either.

bonosgirl84 said:
i'm not buyin' it either, melon.

what happened with kate moss?

She got busted for drugs. Was that picture of her in the Sun? I forget. :der:

Anyways, who knows if this pic is even real or not. Maybe The Sun is trying to make it seem worse than it is. I wouldn't put it past them.

corianderstem said:
Others have speculated that she passed out after shooting up and Doherty is taking the needle OUT of her arm, but who knows.

Actually I could see that. To me it does look more like he's pulling it out rather than sticking it in going by the way he's holding it. But what do I know about the world of smack?

^I thought he was on suspended sentence? Surely he MUST have to do porridge if he's been arrested again?

melon said:

In other words, I bet this is as made up as the bat child.

Melon

Wait a minute...the bat child was a hoax? :ohmy:

Well, fuck! That just sucks donkey balls. :madspit:

:wink:

U2Girl1978 said:
She got busted for drugs. Was that picture of her in the Sun? I forget.

oh, that. i thought you meant something else.

i've always been a big fan of kate.

she recently signed with nikon for a series of print and tv ads. a good thing since everyone else dropped her after that scandal.

bonosgirl84 said:

oh, that. i thought you meant something else.

i've always been a big fan of kate.

she recently signed with nikon for a series of print and tv ads. a good thing since everyone else dropped her after that scandal.

I've seen the ads! :up:

Cant stand the asshole, his music is shit and the world would be better off without him. thats all im going to say.

Back
Top Bottom