Kardinia Park, Geelong, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, the drinking game also includes taking a drink every time Joffa appears on screen.

There was a good article on him in the Sunday Age though.

Fair enough... and I see you managed to scrounge a ticket despite the MCC hogging all of them. :wink:

Its the kinda album where you'd have to sit back and be doing nothing else. Requires full attention. Yes! I'm a legends member at the Pies so I'm basically "guaranteed" BUT I did not get this close at all, for either grand final last year. :hyper:

There was a good article on him in the Sunday Age though.

Whoa, a semi positive post from Ax about Collingwood, knock me down! :laugh:

Whoa, a semi positive post from Ax about Collingwood, knock me down! :laugh:

:lol: Apologies in advance for any vitriol in the coming week!

But seriously, did you see the article? Joffa's other side, guardian angel to the lost

I can't say that's quite what I expected him to be doing outside the football field. Not to say I thought he was a dole bludger doing crack or something, just that I figured he'd be an ordinary guy with an ordinary job.

:lol: Apologies in advance for any vitriol in the coming week!

But seriously, did you see the article? Joffa's other side, guardian angel to the lost

I can't say that's quite what I expected him to be doing outside the football field. Not to say I thought he was a dole bludger doing crack or something, just that I figured he'd be an ordinary guy with an ordinary job.

Haha, I'll survive. Might just stay off these boards if the worst happens.

I did read a snippet of the article yesterday, he's a good bloke the media and other club fans (even our own) like to get stuck into him from time to time...but outside the footy world he seems like a normal good guy.

I almost felt sorry for him when they showed his downcast expression after Buddy's goal in the Hawks vs Pies game.

Almost.

Then you rotten sods went and won anyway!

putin_krab2.gif

Wow, that transition from Joffa to Putincrab was pretty incredible.

Probably made the biggest shit-stirring comment possible in the 1991 thread, but fuck it.

Ax, I've lowered the price for my cat. 10 cents, USD. The little fucker bit a chunk out of my face this afternoon, unprovoked, after begging to be picked up. He got grounded to his pet taxi for half an hour and has been hiding from me ever since. When I find him, he's yours. 10 cents, USD, please.

Now how does one go about transporting an animal overseas? :hmm:

I think I just got an apology from him. He jumped in my lap (first time I've seen him in 6 hours) licked my face where he bit me, then curled up and went to sleep.

I hope you know you'll be playing too :wink: We offered you the spare bed for a reason! Oh by the way, you know that nice cider we had at Mrs Parma's? You can get it at First Choice :up:

:uhoh:

And Hooray! I was planning on finding that other brand of apple/strawberry cider in any case, along with the obligatory bottle of Bailey's. :up:

I almost felt sorry for him when they showed his downcast expression after Buddy's goal in the Hawks vs Pies game.

Almost.

Then you rotten sods went and won anyway!

I was too busy being relieved to notice Joffa's face...

Unfortunately it was only temporary relief. Just like panadol! :fist:

What the...

:lol:

Now how does one go about transporting an animal overseas? :hmm:

Provided he doesn't talk you out of the animal export plan, the easiest way is to probably come over yourself with him in a cat carrier. That way you get to see Australia and rid yourself of a person-chomping cat at the same time! :D

The whole quarantine thing might be tricky, though.

When my friend got her dogs sent to England from here, she said it cost more than a person travelling! Not sure if that was per dog or all together.

Reggo, I'm looking forward to the cat appearing on our doorstep.

:uhoh:

And Hooray! I was planning on finding that other brand of apple/strawberry cider in any case, along with the obligatory bottle of Bailey's. :up:

Awesome :up: Definitely get your hands on some Rekorderlig, the strawberry and lime one. Speaking of drinks, you wouldn't believe it, but the other day I found a beer that I actually liked! :uhoh: So much that we bought four bottles of it!

I like the war Revxa thinks... provided we can bend the "No Dogs" rule with a Newfoundland park somewhere. Possibly next to my mansion.

Also, I need to change my avatar :)(), any suggestions?

Awesome :up: Definitely get your hands on some Rekorderlig, the strawberry and lime one. Speaking of drinks, you wouldn't believe it, but the other day I found a beer that I actually liked! :uhoh: So much that we bought four bottles of it!

That shit is really nice. I've only had it once, I drank it in a park in Hobart with a bunch of hipsters.

What was the beer, by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom