Kardinia Park, Geelong, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all about jokes that are too soon, so I chuckled whilst thinking "friggin' Cobbler".

What's life without morbid comedy!

I hope when I eventually keel over, I am instantly remembered with a whole bunch of too soon jokes.

Axver died not knowing that death metal entailed imminent death.

I are genius?

It'd be funny if I died from some sort of metal poisoning.

Except, well, for me.

I heard Axver died when when he mistook a pile of rubbish on the other side of Brunswick St for a model train set and was hit by the 96 as he crossed the road.

Yeah, we gave it a miss ... honestly probably would've gone if it had been at the East or Northcote rather than the Corner.

Had a good night at home watching the telly anyway. Rare for us to watch so much in one burst! But The Chaser's new show is pretty good.

I don't think that was a bad choice... the bits of audio I've been hearing on the radio indicate there was a lot of cheering-for-the-microphones and other youthful noisy goings-on when there wasn't music happening. I dunno, I'm sounding older and crankier every day. *L*

And chalking one up for pedantry - Cancer is not a virus, Cobbler. :tongue:

God I'm an asshole!
How dare you crush my dreams of Vlad stealing your hat so quickly!

Steve Jobs? I mean, yeah, I'm practically a cyborg when it comes to my iPod, but I'm not distraught over it, like some random people were on the news. I'm sorry he died, but death is a part of life.

Can I be controversial? At least the furore over Steve Jobs's death is justified, unlike all the wailing that went on when Michael Jackson died.

Trawling through some of the previews on 360's album out of morbid curiosity... the music seems not that bad in some places. What a shame his vocals are so horrendously fucking awful.

Can't sleep, so what am I doing...listening to the solo albums Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks put out this year? WTF?

Don't think I'll make it to Stevie's, I'm suddenly very tired :lol:, I don't *think* it's Lindsey's fault. Pleasant album, but nothing spectacular.

2012 Laneway festival line-up announced on Monday. God I hope it's not the huge letdown that both the BDO and Soundwave have been.

Those Neon Indian and Washed Out rumours better be true.

Would love Yuck, Cults, and Pains Of Being Pure At Heart to be part of the lineup too. Perfect fits, all of them. And that Yuck album just keeps growing on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom