Kandahār, Afghanistan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to check the test again later, but I'm pretty sure I'm 42%. I might bbe confusing dreams with reality and actually be 43% or so though. In any case, it's something.

Traviud is so innocent and pure! :cute: Maj is 94? Wow. And I think John will need to update his after his holiday with Dani :wink:

Yes, I suspect John and Dani need to retake the test.

The poor Maj. is yet to have a girlfriend.

What happened, without revealing too much, is that my mates house, my man came to pick me up, my mate said we could do stuff in his room (what a pal!) and we did do stuff. Unforunately, I owe him one.

i'm still pissing myself laughing that Andrew called her SerVo. That is so win.

Axver :tsk: don't you have school or something? Or is it Saturday in your parts?

It's 2:20am Saturday morning!

Though I do need to go soon. I need to be in the city by about 12:30pm so that I can get my Opeth ticket printed.

my boot scootin' baby is driving me crazy
my obsession for a western my dance floor date
my rodeo Romeo a cowboy god from head to toe
wanna make you mine better get in line

why the fuck do i remeber this goddamn song

my boot scootin' baby is driving me crazy
my obsession for a western my dance floor date
my rodeo Romeo a cowboy god from head to toe
wanna make you mine better get in line

why the fuck do i remeber this goddamn song
...wow.

Probably for the same reason I get Backstreet Boys songs stuck in my head after not hearing them for almost a decade. There's not enough brain bleach on the world.

It's 2:20am Saturday morning!

Though I do need to go soon. I need to be in the city by about 12:30pm so that I can get my Opeth ticket printed.

I was going through lists of artists that were performing near here in the next month or so, and I saw Opeth, and I was like "You like them don't you Katie" and Katie's like, "Aren't they some heavy metal band or something?" And then it dawned on me that they were one of YOUR bands.

STOP MESSING WITH MY REAL LIFE AXVER! :madspit:

:wink:

For 5678, I'll admit to some bad parenting of my brother. We have to get him to take this medicine, but we can't really tell if he's ingesting it, but we can mix it with a little bit of water or juice. So I put a bit of water in a shot glass and mixed his medicine in it and let him take a drink from Jessie's special glass. It was clean! It just felt like bad parenting.

Reggo, finally got back to that post of yours.

G'night, Bonnie!

:lmao: at the Opeth thing, Ashley. Can't wait for them to hit Melbourne after seeing their set in Tokyo a couple of nights ago. :drool:

For 5678, I'll admit to some bad parenting of my brother. We have to get him to take this medicine, but we can't really tell if he's ingesting it, but we can mix it with a little bit of water or juice. So I put a bit of water in a shot glass and mixed his medicine in it and let him take a drink from Jessie's special glass. It was clean! It just felt like bad parenting.

That's great. :lol:

How's he doing now?

OK, I'm so tired that I fear descending into incoherence at any minute. Farewell, folks. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom