Kandahār, Afghanistan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway i think i am going to go to bed.

but before i do i'll leave the news that i think i am going to ask a girl out tomorrow :D

excited. nervous too.

night all :wave:

Ooh good luck! :hyper: I'm sure you'll be okay. One friendly advice: whatever you do, be yourself :)

Ooh good luck! :hyper: I'm sure you'll be okay. One friendly advice: whatever you do, be yourself :)

Thanks :) We met up Thursday, and this is what made me real happy. I was completely and utterly myself, and she well liked it, I guess. Made me feel good cos after 18 years of thinking all that was kind of bullshit, and this wont work for me, I guess it did! :)

Good luck with that, Danny, and let us know how it goes. :up:

See you later! :wave:

Cheers I will :wave:

Well, I hope that Richmond can at least thump the Demons and end the season well.

Who knows? It'll depend on which Richmond rocks up

There's a sauce called Prego?! In Aussie slang, prego would mean pregnant. Pregnant sauce. :lol:

Who knows? It'll depend on which Richmond rocks up

I'm not sure any Richmond really needs to rock up to beat the Demons ...!

It means the same here. And Prego sauce actually sucks out loud, if you like Italian food.

Sorry for abandoning the thread. I'm posting something long elsewhere.

I honestly can't stand any store-bought pasta sauce things. Most of them make me feel a little nauseous. Hence I make it all myself.

And I'm writing a long-winded PolSci entry in my blog right now anyway ...

I'm proofreading. I shouldn't be writing PolSci when my ears are ringing and a minor headache's bugging me and I'm tired. But I felt like it. Nerdy Nerd McNerd alright. :|

I overshared in a thread dedicated to how much dads suck. I feel a little bit better, but not much.

Ugh, fathers. I'll have a read once I'm done here. God, I write a load of wank sometimes.

Now I'm having one of my "shit, maybe this is nonsense, maybe I don't properly grasp the issue; I shouldn't post this" moments. But that's not exactly the most useful attitude for blogging, now is it?

So fuck it. If somebody tears a piece off me - well, that's the purpose of dialogue, to learn. axver: From Westphalia to South Ossetia

Assuming tiredness doesn't get the better of me, I think I've just started my own ramble in response ...

I have no idea why I spouted all that. I feel very vulnerable right now.

:hug: I don't blame you. It's why I am, by choice, usually a very distant person.

Guuuuys~!

I didn't know but, sushi is EASY to make! :shocked:

:lmao: tho the rice recipe told me to use 250 g, which now results in a huge box full of sushi! I'll take some with me to the pokemon day sunday! :D

Reggo, this is turning out longer than I expected. :crack:

Guuuuys~!

I didn't know but, sushi is EASY to make! :shocked:

:lmao: tho the rice recipe told me to use 250 g, which now results in a huge box full of sushi! I'll take some with me to the pokemon day sunday! :D

:lol: Awesomeness. I love it when recipes turn out that way.

:hmm: tho these contain surimi and dutch cucumber, so I'm not sure if I could invite you over for dinner... We're also having Yakitori :D that's chicken satay for those who don't know jap food :wink: it's marinated all night in soy sauce and mirin

Fuck I'm in Turda but you went too fast through the threads so I didn't get to post in Turda from Turda. :depressed: Quick, I'll find a flight to Kandahar.

Happy bday Khanada, anyway.

anyway i'm being rude using the computer, only logged in in hopes of creating a new purity point question: posted in a thread from the location of the thread. alas. maybe when i go to liechtenstein we can arrange something. like maybe there's a wireless cafe at the kunstmuseum.

Fuck I'm in Turda but you went too fast through the threads so I didn't get to post in Turda from Turda. :depressed: Quick, I'll find a flight to Kandahar.

:(

At least it's a Superthread location you can tick off that the rest of us probably will never see! What's it like?

anyway i'm being rude using the computer, only logged in in hopes of creating a new purity point question: posted in a thread from the location of the thread. alas. maybe when i go to liechtenstein we can arrange something. like maybe there's a wireless cafe at the kunstmuseum.

That would be awesome. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom