Kandahār, Afghanistan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see :D Technically they can still make it. They just need to win by over 300 points this weekend and hope Sydney lose.

Can you name say 10 players off the top of your head?

:lol: If that does happen, they should be given the fucking premiership too.

10 players in general, or just from Richmond? The former, yes; the latter, no.

:rockon: What are we going to bomb them with? Drop, stroopwafels? :wink:

How about some of the nice Dutch edam cheese I bought last month? I could totally enjoy being bombed by packages of that. Free cheese falling from the sky. :drool:

Who are you seeing? I've got Opeth, which should be all kinds of metal and intense. My hearing's been progressively returning this week, so I'm optimistic I'll be fine at the gig. Hope yours similarly returns. :up:

I don't think I've missed anything important at university, thankfully! So glad all of my assignments are due later rather than sooner. I'd have been in a very difficult spot otherwise.

If it weren't for the Olympics, I'd have been so lost, as all I really do around home is use the computer or read books, and neither felt good when I was so unwell! I didn't think I was actually going to pay attention to the Olympics at all, but I quickly got hooked.

Metal :hmm: I think I've heard about Opeth before, but I'm way too unfamiliar with metal to be objective. I'm going to see Lionel Richie in concert, pretty different than metal :wink:

Glad your assignments weren't due yet :) It's always so stressful when you are behind with study :crack:

I watch TV a lot, well sort of, it's more like lying on the couch and just watch the images. Other than that, I sleep a lot, and when I feel okay, surf on the internet.

The flu :slant: But nothing my body can't handle!

sorry to hear that. I've been pretty lucky this year. Only two colds so far I think. I had a record six or seven last year, though I think because I was doing Yr 11, playing cricket, and also working it was too much for my immune system to handle.

:hmm: Vla?? I read an article that a belgian guy went to a dutch supermarkt and was baffled by it :lmao: he was like, wtf, it's a bit like yoghurt, a bit like pudding, but what IS it? :scratch:

Ooh vla, good idea :love: I can imagine people from abroad are baffled by it, I can't imagine any product that even remotely looks like it :hmm:

Hey Reggo! :wave:

Metal :hmm: I think I've heard about Opeth before, but I'm way too unfamiliar with metal to be objective. I'm going to see Lionel Richie in concert, pretty different than metal :wink:

Glad your assignments weren't due yet :) It's always so stressful when you are behind with study :crack:

I watch TV a lot, well sort of, it's more like lying on the couch and just watch the images. Other than that, I sleep a lot, and when I feel okay, surf on the internet.

Hah, that's a bit of a contrast to my metal gig indeed! Opeth play progressive death metal, so pretty complex stuff, but I didn't even try to rope anybody into coming to the gig with me since I know it's not everybody's sort of thing. I'm going to look so odd in the crowd of metalheads, this nerdy legally blind guy with a cane. :lol:

Yeah, even though it seems I didn't miss anything important, I feel pretty out of the loop with what's happened! Having time to catch up is a relief.

That's pretty much what I did. I was relieved when I was well enough to spend more time on the Internet because I really do find it a whole lot more interesting than TV!

anyway i think i am going to go to bed.

but before i do i'll leave the news that i think i am going to ask a girl out tomorrow :D

excited. nervous too.

night all :wave:

Weeell, they are playing Melbourne. :wink:

Name 10 players in general if you please :D

Yeah, but not even your Catters could cane the Demons by 300. :wink:

OK, I know some of these are retired, but they're the first players to come to mind: Michael Voss, Jonathan Brown, Jason Akermanis, James Herd, Gary Ablett, Ben Cousins, What's-his-name Franklin of Hawthorn ... fuck, I'm going totally blank. You could reel off so many names I'd recognise, but I've just gone blank. What the hell. :|

anyway i think i am going to go to bed.

but before i do i'll leave the news that i think i am going to ask a girl out tomorrow :D

excited. nervous too.

night all :wave:

Good luck with that, Danny, and let us know how it goes. :up:

See you later! :wave:

Yeah, but not even your Catters could cane the Demons by 300. :wink:

OK, I know some of these are retired, but they're the first players to come to mind: Michael Voss, Jonathan Brown, Jason Akermanis, James Herd, Gary Ablett, Ben Cousins, What's-his-name Franklin of Hawthorn ... fuck, I'm going totally blank. You could reel off so many names I'd recognise, but I've just gone blank. What the hell. :|

:lol: I don't know...

...nah. Not a chance in hell.

Don't worry, you got the two most important names, which I made a point of underlining :D

Oh, GG2's ducking out of this Dutch invasion? :tsk:

:lol: I don't know...

...nah. Not a chance in hell.

Don't worry, you got the two most important names, which I made a point of underlining :D

:laugh:

Well, I hope that Richmond can at least thump the Demons and end the season well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom