Kökjanggak, Kyrgyzstan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this thread been to Flin Flon, Manitoba? I think it should go

Huh, I hadn't even noticed that one on the masterlist of potential locations before.

I've been enjoying taking us to far flung corners of the globe lately, from uninhabited Pacific islands to inland Somali towns.

What is the great fascination with boobs?

I'm a gal and I just don't get it...

1. They look good.
2. They feel nice.
3. They're fun to play with.
4. They can double as a quite satisfying pillow when necessary.

How's your weeks been, Ax, Liam, Wildhoney and whoever else is here?

Eh. Bogged down in university stuff, but the essays I didn't want to do are all done and submitted now, and I'm moving onto New Zealand research. SuperWin.

And I had a good night last night. Ali and I saw the Aussie U2 Show. They did One Tree Hill and Exit, consecutively too. :up:

Next time Elevation are through town, I hope to see them. If they suck I'll be drunk and won't notice.

Great cd's with Terrorizer this month. Anathema, My dying bride paradise lost and a bunch of cool band names that I haven't heard yet.

Discovering new music ftw.

Next time Elevation are through town, I hope to see them. If they suck I'll be drunk and won't notice.

:laugh:

Yeah, this is the good thing about the Aussie U2 Show - it's free, I get to enjoy good company and good booze, and they do rather good versions of songs U2 don't play nowadays.

Great cd's with Terrorizer this month. Anathema, My dying bride paradise lost and a bunch of cool band names that I haven't heard yet.

Discovering new music ftw.

I'm sensing a Peaceville Three theme there. What Anathema stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom