Justin Timberlake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aygo

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Please, don't hit me, don't spank me:reject: .
Is just that a friend of mine made me a compilation of present hits, songs we listen to on the radio and watch in MTV lots of times, and in that CD there is Timberlake's new single "Sexy Back".

Well, I'm not a fan of hip-hop style - actually, I use to despize it - and I do not match with Timberlake's style, he enerves me a lot, but... I can't tale this new song out of my head, and I have to admit that... I'm liking it... a lot! The music structure is always the same, the chorus and verses are almost the same repititive thing but... I don't why, it seems to work...

Is that wrong??:wink:

"SexyBack" is great. I was on the radio recently with a playlist of my choosing, and that was included. :drool:

I have no problem saying I bought his first album and enjoyed it.
And at first I hated "SexyBack" but after a few listens I've discovered how awesome it is. Especially with Timbaland. :cute:

I'll be picking up his new album fo'sho. :up:

SEXY back is just awesome , love listening to it but wont buy it.

What I find even more weird about me is that song (and his album) was produced by Timbaland ... and I'm really into Nelly Furtado's new tunes... that were produced by him too...:hyper:

I think im the only person on earth who doesnt like that song, seriously. I usually like this sort of thing (but in secret, and i won't admit it) but i just dont the attraction to this song. Plus justin timerblake sounds like a girl on it.

When I first heard the first 30 seconds of Sexyback I thought it sounded great, and I about fell over because I'm no Timberlake fan. Then the song just kept repeating the same sound and I got bored.

partygirlvox said:
I think im the only person on earth who doesnt like that song, seriously.

rest assured, you're certainly not. i'm fairly certain that if i had the misfortune to hear this, i'd hate it, too.

IWasBored said:

rest assured, you're certainly not. i'm fairly certain that if i had the misfortune to hear this, i'd hate it, too.

Well, don't underestimate your tastes like that. I had that same thought before hesring the song... and I detest that kind of music...

...now is what I see... I like the song

He's trying to be Prince and succeeds, I love that song.

Justin is very talented, 6 years ago I never though I'd say that.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
huh? Please explain in detail how he is trying to be Prince?

the song to me, is pretty reminescent of a mid-'80s Prince song.

Something like Erotic City I guess.

The vocal delivery, synths, lyrics remind me of Prince.

I'm bringin' sexy back
Them other boys they don't know how to act
I think it's special... what's behind your back
So turn around and and I'll pick up the slack
-Bridge-
Dirty Babe
You see these shackles baby I'm your slave
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
It's just that no one makes me feel this way
( take it to the chorus)

-Chorus-
Come here girl, go head be gone with it
Come to the back, go head be gone with it
VIP, drinks on me
Lemme see what you're twerking with
Look at those hips
Make me smile
Go 'head child and get your sexy on

I'm bringin' sexy back
Them other fuckers don't know how to act
Girl let me make up for all the things you lack
Because you're burning up I got to get it fast

(Take it to the bridge)
( take it to the chorus)

I'm bringin' sexy back
you mother fuckers watch how I attack
If that's your girl, baby watch your back
Cuz you're burning up for me and that's a fact

and here's Erotic City: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/p/prince/erotic+city_20111163.html

Maybe I'm way offbase here.

inmyplace13 said:
Personally, I don't think sexy ever went away.
agreed, impy.

though i have to say that jt has an uncanny ability to align himself with the right people - first pharrell williams and now timbaland. and the result, in my opinion, is always good stuff.

get your sexy on, y'all.

:sexywink:

Well the album has leaked and frankly it has 3 good songs - the rest tend to be just tuneless or have a 60/40 ratio of guest rapper to justin. Boring. But he'll remix half of this and have some huge hits.

You can find it on mininova dot org.

I think this is a pretty miserable single considering it came from Timbaland.

Back
Top Bottom