Just when I'm ready to spend another "bored" Friday night at home...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
...with my left over pizza from earlier and my Pepsi,

my friend Annette calls and asks me if I want to go to the Dubliner (Irish Pub). Woo hoo! Girls night out at the Irish Pub!

I :heart: Irish Pubs!

:happy:

Its nice to see one member of our little club climbing out of the boredom rut and doing something fun!

Have fun ABEL :wave:

ABEL said:

my friend Annette calls and asks me if I want to go to the Dubliner (Irish Pub). Woo hoo! Girls night out at the Irish Pub!

@ Sunset Strip in WEST HOLLYWOOD!!!

no way!

ABEL said:

Heehee, I've been to the Dubliner in Washington DC, good times. I don't drink, either. *runs* :reject:

well I'm back...it was fun...we just had dinner outside on the patio with my friends sister in law and her friends...my friends sister in law works there. It's such a nice evening here in Dallas...not too hot, for September.

Z edge would have been proud of me too...I actually ordered an "adult" beverage! lol My friend had ordered pear cider, and I wanted to try some too so I ordered one. It was yummmy! :D not bad for a beer! lol...except I didn't even drink 1/4 of it. :lol:

Glad you had a good time! I miss going out and having a good time - and I miss going to all the good Irish pubs! I hate having no money :(

Back
Top Bottom