Just got The Frames Dance The Devil

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
And it may become one of my favorite albums ever if first impressions are anything to go by, it's great really great, God Bless Mom, Star Star and Hollacaine are amazing but so are the rest it really is that good, I love it any body here able to recommend any other of there albums.

Last edited:
I like For the Birds and their live record Set List much better than Dance the Devil. Great band. :up:

I listened to some of the new record, Burn the Maps, last night at Borders and decided against getting it. Does anyone have it yet? Hard to tell from one listen if it would grow on me.

I have to get it myself, it's meant to be good although not as focused as For The Birds

joyfulgirl said:
I listened to some of the new record, Burn the Maps, last night at Borders and decided against getting it. Does anyone have it yet? Hard to tell from one listen if it would grow on me.

i do. the middle couple of songs are awesome imo. i need to give the first and last few more of a listen.

jenn, my brother (dr. musk) and i are seeing them in less than a month. i can't wait.

absolutely can't wait. :) Seeing them twice. SO excited.

As for burn the maps, I really like it - not as well as some others, but still has some amazing songs on there. I found that it grew on me...

Back
Top Bottom