Just Curious; do you sleep..................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this topic has been moved to Lemonade Stand--we need nudity in all forums
tongue.gif

Originally posted by z edge:
I'm more than happy to provide nudity for the masses
wink.gif

Um, OK!!

And since I don't know where else to post it-I think I found your lookalike. Orlando Bloom-he's in LOTR. I wonder if he sleeps naked.

I think I'd like to find out.
icon38.gif
oops-I shouldn't have said that.*sorry*

imdf10122001154410a.jpg

Well I guess he might look like me. Speaking of nudity, I'm going to go put on the mew 'elevation' cds my friends just brought over to me. What that has to do with nudity I don't know, but it should rosk!!!!

Tried it, and nope. Never will. Makes me feel oddly uncomfortable and weird...must wear soft comfy t-shirt, or I *can't* sleep a wink....

Apologies to my future husband, wherever he is....
tongue.gif

I do, but only in the summer. I also swim naked, occasionally. Again, only in the summer.

Just recently Ive been sleeping in short silk lingerie slips which move better and softer when u move and at night I wish Michael who lives across the way would sneak over and sneak in beside me for a silent night and then go home at 6am again!!!!!

ok...brisbane is WAY too hot at present.

as a result, i have gone back on my orginal post, decided not to take my mother into consideration here and sleep naked for a while!

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Plus there's that whole skin sticking to skin thing. Having to peel yourself off the other person in the morning is kinda weird.

I usually keep my shorts on.

I have been known to... on certain occasions...it depends on who's with me. I generally have a problem with my own nekidity, though.

Back
Top Bottom