Just answer yes, no, kinda....to this question.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
.....out of curiosity......

Are you superstitious?

Yes?

No?

or Maybe/Depends?

with me, its a maybe/depends........

smile.gif

Not at all; except for on the weekends when I must hunt down 44 rabbits to use their feet as good luck charms. If I don't mysterious men hired on by the government will hunt me down and kill me.

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

although ya know what Im tinkin? I tink we get some superstit mixed up with a tad of OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder)

like me....I reckon u lot will tink I need the white-coat men if I tell u that every night before I leave work, I have to have the desk and tings set a certain way.....otherwise I suspect bad luck......
eek.gif

but Im kickin myself out of it sayin its fucking ridiculous what Im doin.

BC: *is a little*

drgn: *says he isn't really but BC thinks he is*
tongue.gif

*BC got slapped and thinks maybe his answer was right after all...thinks that drgn might get to do all of the typing from now on...*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I can lose myself...you I can't live without..."

John & Katherine

Originally posted by mad1:
although ya know what Im tinkin? I tink we get some superstit mixed up with a tad of OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder)

like me....I reckon u lot will tink I need the white-coat men if I tell u that every night before I leave work, I have to have the desk and tings set a certain way.....otherwise I suspect bad luck......
eek.gif

but Im kickin myself out of it sayin its fucking ridiculous what Im doin.

I do that kind of stuff too.

yes

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

I'm not either. Used to have a black cat named Marvin. He never caused any wierd things to happen, except to other cats.

------------------
"Talent without discipline, is wasted."

nope

------------------
me3

Don't get sentimental
It always ends up drivel

Back
Top Bottom