Just a question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: lol...

therulz said:
Only the Hulk ...::sigh::...work and stuff go t in the way...lol:wave:

I can understand, I also have a job. I work at a movie theater and that job sorta gets in the way, but in a good way because I can see the ending of the movie (by doing that, I can decided to see it or not see it). Don't worry, I have been doing a lot more conession work so I won't ruin anyone, plus I have been on vacation.

I rarely go to the movies. Coincidently we went yesterday and saw the Matrix 2. $15 per person is ridiculous for a movie I reckon. Especially when it is as lame as Matrix 2.

:sigh:

You know you're old when you don't go to movie theaters because of high prices and annoying kids. :crack:

I like to go to the movies do, but only if its a 'big' film..........like LOTR or Tomb Raider or 2 Fast 2 Furious.........if it sounds like a fantastic movie that you just must not miss on the big screen, then I go for it!

I also love the smell of popcorn and stuff when you arrive......theres a real 'cinema' smell!

:):D

theSoulfulMofo said:
You know you're old when you don't go to movie theaters because of high prices and annoying kids. :crack:

:| what about when you're the same age as those annoying kids?

The last time I went to see a movie I fell asleep, even though it was The Two Towers and I had waited breathlessly for months for it to come to my town. My body betrayed me in the worst way, and I haven't tried to see a movie at a theater since.:(

I used to work at a movie theater. The managers are still the same, so I still get to see movies for free. :up: I haven't gone to see one in a while though. :reject:

lol...

Ever play pre-movie games??

I can still remember every word to the pre-movie slide show that played at our hometown movie theatre before every show..."Hungry?"" UH HUH" "Let's get a pizza at Delena's" "Okay"..which we all chanted along with at the last high school reunion.

..now that we are sick of the jumble word games for soda "shockingly refreshing get a new one all right!!!" that Harkins plays we make bets on how many slides for advertisement that are going to play and count them down before the movie previews start....:lol: What I wonder is WHY can't they play music or cartoons like the old days of drive in to keep people off their cell phones?:wave:

saw a French movie this weekend. Not very interesting. Lousy ending. We only have a single-screen Indie theater in town....it was that or the crap at the two megaplexes (does Dumb and Dumberer really need six screens in a city of 100,000?).

I'm finally going to see a movie on my birthday on Monday with a friend of mine. It's Freddy VS. Jason. I need some comments from the peanut galleries, sorry. I want to see how good it is. I have seen a little bit of it while working at the theater, so I got a taste of what the movie is. Random theater checks.

only movies i've seen recently is Freaky Friday and thats 2 times because my daughter loves that movie. oh yeah...saw American Wedding too a couple of weeks ago. that was too funny...loved it.

i have a free night at the movies ticket that im saving up for next weekend, and i cant decide which one im gonna see.

Ok, Since Septemeber is almost over and Halloween is quickly approching. Who is going to see a movie (or have seen a movie) recently? Just wanted to know before everyone goes see either Lord of the Rings, Matrix, or something to that effects between November 2003-January 2004.

Ok, This will be the last time I will ask you this question, because I want someone to lock this thread due to the fact that it has died on me and I want to let it go, so is anyone going to see a movie at all this year? It seems like people aren't even interested in anything but work lately, no time for video rentals or going to the theaters. That is why I want one of the mons or admins to lock this thread, everyone is so work oriented it made all of us really uptight not to see one goddamn movie. Sorry but this is making me angry that everyone is work oriented and thinking of nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom