Jury awards white man $10,000 for ?soul shake? injury

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deep

Blue Crack Addict
Soul Shake Injury

Jury awards white man $10,000 for ?soul shake? injury

?I go to shake the guys hand and all hell breaks loose.?--Anthony Paretti, negrosity victim.
CHICAGO--A jury awarded a south suburban man $10,000 on July 11 for the pain and suffering from a November 2001 handshake.

Attorneys for delivery truck driver, Anthony Paretti, argued that their client was a victim of "cultural negligence and wreckless negrosity" at the hand of Roscoe "Uncle Fats" DuBois owner of the "Uncle Fats Wings and Thangs" chain of fast food stands.

According to court documents, Parreti 40, was to deliver a shipment of hot links to an Uncle Fats location on Chicago's South Side. " I never been down there before", Paretti told the jury last Wednesday. "So I try to get there early, I know them peoples gets antsy when they're hungry and I don't want to start no riots or nothin'."
Paretti went on to testify that his experience at Uncle Fats was surprisingly uneventful until the end. "It was cool. Uncle Fats himself gave me three wings, some fries, and a slice a bread for the road. Then I go to shake the guys hand and all hell breaks loose." Next Parreti described a "harrowing" 15 minute ordeal of grasps, slaps, snaps, under the leg manuvers and random commands such as "on the black hand side. I thought he was playing patty cake or something at first, but it just wouldn't stop. Two minutes in and I'm like what the *&%@."

Lawyers for DuBois called the decision an outrage and plan to appeal. "It's not inherently dangerous to shake a Black man's hand. Our client was just being friendly. What do you expect from a guy who doesn't mind being called Uncle Fats?"

A jurist, who wished to remain anonymous, stated that she felt that DuBois should have simply used more caution. "I've seen these soul shakes before. You see them a lot on UPN and WB. They look so athletic and inviting. White people simply don't have enough rhythm to keep up with them. Mr. DuBois should have known that."

Harlan Jenkins, the lone Black American on the jury and single dissenter, was disgusted. "Aw, he hurt his hand, poor baby. I broke my ass last week trying to get out of Bridgeport and ain't nobody give me nothin'."

The Reverend Jesse Jackson plans to stage a "Shake-In" at the Uncle Fats Wings and Thangs on 200 W. 60th street this Saturday. Rev. Jackson encouraged everyone to purchase three wings and fries with mild sauce, salt and pepper.

Get a life white bigots with nothing better to do. :down:

tom4.jpg

?I go to shake the guys hand and all hell breaks loose.?--Anthony Paretti

The cast is very convincing. For a moment there I was wondering if he needed a neck brace... well, he will soon enough when I kick his ass.

:down:

It's an elaborate hand-shake... like how frat houses have their "secret-shake". I guess to be a soul-shake you need to have rhythm... and this idiot claims that he couldn't perform his hand-shake, because his whiteness inhibited his rhythmic duty.

Lame money-grabbing scheme.

For shame :down:

This guy should go spill hot McDonald's coffee on his crotch.....

I can just see the Case Summary - man wins compensation when his narrow mind was injured by a new experience.

I hope this isn't true, but I still find it pretty funny. :lol:

People sue for the dumbest things these days. Best line
Harlan Jenkins, the lone Black American on the jury and single dissenter, was disgusted. "Aw, he hurt his hand, poor baby. I broke my ass last week trying to get out of Bridgeport and ain't nobody give me nothin'."

Maybe that's not funny if you're not familiar with Chicago neighborhoods though. :shrug:

:wave:

~J

Diemen said:
There's no way this is true. What spoof site did you get this from, deep?

Alright I did a google search for "Black Jesus"* and this is one of the sites that came up.

There are items on the bean soup site that are blantantly racists in my view. That is why i did not reveal it earlier.

* I was listening to public radio. An African American speaker was talkintg about having a Black Jesus because they were created in God's image.

Jesus returns as a Black man, gets arrested by police

CHICAGO--Fulfilling a 2,000-year-old promise, Jesus the Christ--returned to earth as a Black man--only to be physically assaulted by Chicago police who said the Son of God fit the description of a burglar wanted in a string of thefts on the north side.

The Chicago Police Department alerted the area residents that a 5' 10', medium complexion Black man about 30 to 33-years-old, with a thick, short Afro was sought in apparent home invasions occurring near Wrigley Field--home of the Cubs.
Seeking to "reprove the world of sin", Jesus--sporting baby locks--began his task by trying to identify one of the two billion Christians who follow him. Jesus approached a man of European descent sitting on his front porch. Startled, the man ran into the house immediately and called 911 demanding police apprehend this suspicious looking Black man who had "hair like lamb's wool."

When police arrived, without any questions, they apprehended "the light of the world." With "feet like fine brass burned in an oven," Jesus was forced to walk down three flights of stairs despite a wound in his side suffered at the end of an officer's stick. While in custody, police said Jesus signed a confession admitting he would return "as a thief in the night."

In a jail cell, Jesus turned water into wine and fed all the inmates at a Cook County jail with one piece of fish. Chicago Police Superintendent Terry Hilliard still maintained that despite Jesus being the Prince of Peace, police actions were justified. "Jesus resisted arrest. He turned his cheek when struck by an officer, whom interpreted the move as a sign of aggression. They thought he was going for a weapon of some sort. Turns out is was a piece of fish, but the officers had no way of knowing that," said Supt. Hilliard. "They had no choice, but to forcefully apprehend him."

Pope John Paul II--on a plane leaving from Poland where he attended an annual tribute to the Shrine of the Black Madonna and child--was unavailable at press time

not yet, I'm looking for some good results in the GCSEs next year first so I can find myself a good university out of the country. I'm planning to go for the International Baccalaureate (and an international college rather than do JC here) but that's going to need a good GSCE grade.

yertle-the-turtle said:
not yet, I'm looking for some good results in the GCSEs next year first so I can find myself a good university out of the country. I'm planning to go for the International Baccalaureate (and an international college rather than do JC here) but that's going to need a good GSCE grade.

From what I hear the IB program is very big in Europe and abroad... I didn't take it because it requires advanced studies in everything. I prefer to sleep.

Go for it. :up:

Back
Top Bottom