Jupiter, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YOU'RE HORRIBLE!!!

I never ever did that when I was a teenager. I failed at teen angst.

That's my favorite part of that movie. The only time I ever did that in real life was once while I was recreating that scene when my mom "upset" me

I was in Spencer's the other day. They were having a t-shirt sale and I got a Guinness shirt and a rainbow Japanese koi shirt. Anyway, this soccer mom comes in with a toddler in a stroller, and she first starts looking at the bondage gear. They had a whole shelf of restraints. Meanwhile, her kid jumps out of the stroller and starts playing with these feather floggers. I was cracking up.

A shop where you can buy awesome t-shirts and bondage gear? We needs a shop like that here :love:

Ashley, you and I are BOTH on the pill.

Wait. . . I have two Mommies?

i was sooo tired this evening i had a nap til after 11. now i'm awake, though still not enough energy that i'd have enjoyed this party i missed....probably was a good party, but i'm just spent. too much lost sleep and fretting over u2 tickets in the last few weeks but thank god it's over, now just fretting over the mail.

A shop where you can buy awesome t-shirts and bondage gear? We needs a shop like that here :love:

Wait. . . I have two Mommies?

Spencer's is great, especially around Halloween, but apparently I was steered away from that area, or I blocked it from my memory, cause I've never seen that part of the store, I just kinda vaguely knew it existed.

I wanted to wait til you were older to tell you....but.....................yes.

That's so fucking hilarious. I used to not be allowed to go into Spencer's....now I understand why.
I was allowed to go in when I was younger... just not allowed to go down the sex toy aisle. Of course, now I do, but I would never buy anything there. It feels weird to me, plus if you get the thing home and it doesn't work, you're screwed. At least at the actual sex store, they test the product for you at the register, so they know it works when they sell it to you. Though that can be a little awkward, having this strange person open the thing and put batteries in it and turn it on, right in front of you.... :lmao:

I was allowed to go in when I was younger... just not allowed to go down the sex toy aisle. Of course, now I do, but I would never buy anything there. It feels weird to me, plus if you get the thing home and it doesn't work, you're screwed. At least at the actual sex store, they test the product for you at the register, so they know it works when they sell it to you. Though that can be a little awkward, having this strange person open the thing and put batteries in it and turn it on, right in front of you.... :lmao:
ha. i do my shopping online. just make sure there's a reasonable return policy.

:hmm: This one isn't vibrating as much as it should for maximum effect. Let me go grab you a different one, here, hold this :hands:

:silent:

:lmao:

I've led a sheltered life

haha no worries.

so actually i still haven't told the guy i've been dating for like 7 weeks about this one. just that the only time it really would have come up was the first week i was seeing him, he asked a question about my mom cooking. i should do something not-so-subtle like change the desktop of my computer to a family picture, cause it just hasnt come up since then and i feel weird being like "there's something i have to tell you" but weird that it hasnt come up yet.

haha no worries.

so actually i still haven't told the guy i've been dating for like 7 weeks about this one. just that the only time it really would have come up was the first week i was seeing him, he asked a question about my mom cooking. i should do something not-so-subtle like change the desktop of my computer to a family picture, cause it just hasnt come up since then and i feel weird being like "there's something i have to tell you" but weird that it hasnt come up yet.

Should it even be that big a deal to him?

ha. i do my shopping online. just make sure there's a reasonable return policy.
I'm debating over whether to do that next time I buy something, especially because the sites usually have pretty honest customer reviews. Though going to the store does give you the option of seeing the thing in person and getting an actual idea of its size/shape.

haha no worries.

Get a shirt that says "I'm not gay, but my moms are."

Chass....I'm visiting you in May....get on this.
I so would, I'd even give it a happy face and use chocolate sprinkles for hair on the balls... but my mom will be around, and she'll think I've lost my freaking mind. Plus you're visiting right around my birthday, and I don't want to have penis cake on my birthday :lol:

I so would, I'd even give it a happy face and use chocolate sprinkles for hair on the balls... but my mom will be around, and she'll think I've lost my freaking mind. Plus you're visiting right around my birthday, and I don't want to have penis cake on my birthday :lol:

I have yet to see a reason not to do this.

no, that's the thing, if it is, there's a problem. but it is also not something i want to make a big deal about, or something i'm hiding, we just havent discussed family in any way where it would have come up.

Oh ok, I understand what you're saying....maybe the desk top change wouldn't be a bad idea, honestly.

Get a shirt that says "I'm not gay, but my moms are."

haha i have a shirt in boston that says "i was hatched by a couple of chicks" and at one point i had one that said "i love my two mommies"

Back
Top Bottom