Jupiter, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I keep hitting the remote but the thread doesn't change! It's still this romantic comedy set in Hawaii. I was looking for the international news!

I keep hitting the remote but the thread doesn't change! It's still this romantic comedy set in Hawaii. I was looking for the international news!

We can talk about Kinshasa if you want.

Uh.....no, actually!

Kinshasa vs Brazzaville: WHICH IS THE BETTER CAPITAL OF A CONGO!

Kinshasa vs Brazzaville: WHICH IS THE BETTER CAPITAL OF A CONGO!

Hahaha, I'd go for Brazzaville.

On a positive note, think of all the amazing superthread locations I would find out about!

Hahaha, I'd go for Brazzaville.

On a positive note, think of all the amazing superthread locations I would find out about!

What matters is The Congo. This is A Congo.

You could try to arrange a holiday to Fake, Nigeria ...

Come to think of it, River Congo must be nice!

At least internet does not seem to be a problem.

... then you read the Stay Safe section.

Ax the wimp will stay home.

And have you seen the warning at the top of the WikiTravel page on DR Congo!

It deserves its own posting:

WARNING: The Democratic Republic of the Congo is most emphatically NOT a tourist destination and not safe for independent travel or sightseeing. Most foreign governments warn against any unofficial travel to the country. Those visiting for business, research, or international aid purposes should consult with their organization and seek expert guidance before planning a trip. If you must go, see War zone safety.

And you're still considering a job offer there?

Hahaha... that's what my wife asked last night.

Let's make things a bit more positive for you:

750px-Kinshasa_Matadi_Railway.jpg

You guys are making jokes now - let's see if I go and disappear for a few weeks!

You know, DR Congo sounds really bad on WikiTravel and so does Equatorial Guinea, but Gabon sounds like it's a good place ...

You know, DR Congo sounds really bad on WikiTravel and so does Equatorial Guinea, but Gabon sounds like it's a good place ...

The thing that scares me the most is air travel. "Such and such companies" went out of business, but air XXX still operates flights on Russian XYZ aircraft.

how come a u2 fan does not have a daily dose of u2? i mean, i should sell all those tickets I've just bought!

what up super thread?

I can't believe you are all not listening to U2 right now! I love U2 and everything they have ever done, how can you say such mean things about bono??!

:cry:

Oh shit shit shit, caught out! I promise, I'll listen to One a thousand times in a row and write a personal letter of apology to Bono. I'm a good fan, I swear!

Back
Top Bottom