Jupiter, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It just gets better

marmiteGuinness.jpg

I think this was fitting for my 100,666th post.

marmiteGuinness.jpg

I think this was fitting for my 100,666th post.
we had that stuff when i was an au pair, and the regular stuff. heh, one of the worst things about the au pair job was having to make marmite croissants every morning when i was half awake, damn that stuff smells.

we had that stuff when i was an au pair, and the regular stuff. heh, one of the worst things about the au pair job was having to make marmite croissants every morning when i was half awake, damn that stuff smells.

This, for the record, is what I think is "proper" Marmite:

marmite1.jpg

I believe it's thicker and stronger than the British version.

Adding Guinness to what I hear is one of the worst spreads on earth :hmm:....color me intrigued.

anyone seen a comprehensive list of tour openers so i don't have to go thru a 10 page thread of :applause: and whining about the black eyed peas (who i saw at my uni incidentally....only went cause it was free, but it was fun)

anyone seen a comprehensive list of tour openers so i don't have to go thru a 10 page thread of :applause: and whining about the black eyed peas (who i saw at my uni incidentally....only went cause it was free, but it was fun)

No ... I think all the known ones are on U2gigs, though I may have missed something in the last couple of days. Once we know ALL the openers, I might do an article or something with a complete list.

Back
Top Bottom