Jupiter, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A wholesome and happy penis cake discussion? You know you're gonna want pictures.

Perhaps if you changed the represented anatomy ... nah, that still doesn't seem particularly exciting.

I love love loved it but then went off it after Romano died. Got back into it a bit but haven't really watched much of the last season. They're not anywhere near the final here yet but I'll still watch it and will be :sad::sad::sad:
ugh, romano. and ugh, double helicopter.

but, the finale season was very well done, a nice mix of bringing back old favorites (there was a string of episodes where i'd shriek various names when they walked on screen) and tying up characters stories or nicely hinting at how they would go forward. the last couple episodes were actually almost anticlimactic cause of the tear jerking guest appearances on some of the finale ones.

don't worry, the cartoon network turns into the news.

alternatively, the news is here....yeah, i'll bet you changed the channel back pretty quickly.

And I'm the blind I'm leading the blonde?

Does Fox News qualify as news?

Perhaps if you changed the represented anatomy ... nah, that still doesn't seem particularly exciting.

It's only exciting because two superthreaders are making it....come on you have to acknowledge THAT.

ugh, romano. and ugh, double helicopter.

but, the finale season was very well done, a nice mix of bringing back old favorites (there was a string of episodes where i'd shriek various names when they walked on screen) and tying up characters stories or nicely hinting at how they would go forward. the last couple episodes were actually almost anticlimactic cause of the tear jerking guest appearances on some of the finale ones.

I'll watch the last season for sure. I've been reading the thread here a bit, trying not to spoil it. I'm excited :hyper:

don't worry, the cartoon network turns into the news.

alternatively, the news is here....yeah, i'll bet you changed the channel back pretty quickly.
lulz....and wow, front page of free your mind and no abortion, gay rights (despite iowa legalizing gay marriage today) or anything else? hahaha that's what a new album/tour will do i suppose

Not a cake, no.

anchorman.jpg

:lol:

I'd better get ready for the day...I've only been up for about four and a half hours and am still in my jammies :reject:

might be able to escape to the lovely world of blue heaven later, might not...:angry:

:wave:

:sad: ok....byeeee

Back
Top Bottom