June 10, a good day for spending cash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm broke

lets hope I get some birthday money tomorrow :(

The dream that is cd purchasing will become a reality tomorrow.

u2popmofo said:
The dream that is cd purchasing will become a reality tomorrow.

Yes, HTTT will coincide with a shipment of The Music CD's I have been waiting for.

If only I lived outside of North America... then I'd already have that stuff. Stupid staggered release dates.

:angry:

Well, I won a copy of HTTT from good ole woxy97x.....

So, that helps the expenses a bit, the only problem is that I will likely have to wait an extra day to get it via the mail.....

oh well, free is free I guess

So, i just bought Sumday, and HTTT, despite the fact that I already won a copy of HTTT (i couldnt wait), so I figured I would give my free copy to Dad for fathers day.....

im a genius

i bought radiohead and dropkick murphys

i still haven't taken the HTTT out of the packaging :reject: and i've listened to dkm at least 5 times...

I will get sumday...so help me god

I had to bum money for HTTT though...so I'm still flat broke

You'd be even more teary eyed if you knew what I had to do to get the money to purchase them both....

Manwhoring isn't as glamorous as it sounds...

DiGi said:

LMAO

So my little brother bought me HTTT and Sumday for my Bday = the kid is a rockstar

so i bought myself some other albums

Good day for a birthday!! Good to hear that you got some cd's. There can be no better present than that.

So i went on my whim and bought Grandaddy (never having heard anything of them) and it turns out...The most recent song i've liked on the radio...the one they NEVER tell me who it is...is the first track on sumday. :coocoo: this CD was made for loving me. :up: :up: :up: Three thumbs up.

Thanks u2popmofo iwasbored deathbear etc. This is my new happy summer CD :hyper: :D

HTTT is nice too...though i've only picked out VERY slight differences in the original. My man was laughing at me cuz I knew all the words the "first" day it was out. :sexywink:

He got the dropkick murpheys!!! his fave. So it was a happy day for all.

cujo said:
HTTT special edition. I feel so special.

:|

Wait a tick...what??? how???!! Where???

Clearly i've been hornswaggled. I am UNspecial. :rant:

all mine does is give me Xray vision and it says here "Guaranteed to cause world peace or my $$ back."

we shall see...:eyebrow:

Last edited:
The HTTT special edition comes in a booklet style sleeve, with poster, lyric sheet, and CD... as far as I can see.

There were a small number though... check again in a week, they'll probably ship another batch.

A great day in cd purchasing has come and passed. Will it's memory remain in your heads? Will it quickly fade away? What will be the next day of fantastic cd purchasing and listening?

I dont know the answers to these questions, but I do know one thing: I'm weird.

I know something else too: Music is indeed a gift from God.

Back
Top Bottom