Journeyman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dr. zooeuss

War Child
saw episode two, went back and watched the pilot on nbc.com, then watched episode three two weeks ago, missed episode four this past week, started watching it online just now...

pretty interesting show.. i'm starting to get hooked i guess... anyone else seen it?

it's interesting to see that time travel can be handled in so many different ways in different shows//movies, etc.

journeyman treats it a lot like quantum leap did...

i'm waiting for them to explain HOW or WHY this is happening to him...

I have a feeling they need to step it up with this show or it could be toast. I really like it but I hear from a lot of people that they don't watch it anymore...hmm.

i saw some article a couple of weeks ago that listed "top new shows" and "new shows in trouble"

Journeyman was on both lists. :eyebrow:

...the article explained it as having good initial ratings which have fallen somewhat- echoing what you've heard...

I think it's really well done. Anyone here who liked "quantum leap" or the "back to the future" movies should go check it out on nbc.com.

Pretty cool that we can catch up on shows via the web these days. Of course that forces me to be careful how many i allow myself to get hooked on...

I think they are stepping it up a bit, with the scientist, and his son seeing him disappear.

The show has very few main characters. Really just four, and two or three minor characters.

Hope it lasts - i think they're taking it somewhere interesting...

what have you heard about why people have stopped watching?

Last edited:
I think it's going to get really interesting too with the scientist guy. People I know that don't watch it anymore say it's boring but I think people just need to be patient because these new plot twists are only going to make this show better. I really hope they don't cancel it.

cool, agreed. yeah, the fact that they're going the scientific rather than supernatural route at this stage gives the show more points with me.

it would be a disappointment if people's short attention spans were the cause of a potentially good show like this getting canceled.

buuuuuump...

this is a good show! this last episode (#6) seemed a little slower than the others, but they're building on a good story here.

the way the younger brother in this story seemed//was crazy but recognized him as a time traveler reminded me of Bradt Pitt's character in 12 monkeys...

so add another to the list :wink:

if you liked 12 monkeys you should check this out.. it's not as apocalyptic, but there's a good dose of sci-fi based tension and mystery woven in with quality drama.

Back
Top Bottom