Jon Stewart Appreciate Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

This is my 300th post and it HAD TO BE in the Jon Stewart threat!!!

I bought his book and can't wait starting to read it (after this post! :))

Now: Can anybody out there explain why a threat always "starts dying" when I join it????!!!!!

Crap, there's got to be some Jon fans out there!!! Where is the one who started this thread??????

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! *cry* :sad: :sad:

I love Jon.
it's a shame that a show on Comedy Central at 11:00 pm is better than our "news" channels but I'll take it.
Our "news" channels are more concerned with exploiting the murder of 6 yr old beauty queens and trpoical storms than telling what is relevant and true in our world.

Everlastinglove said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

This is my 300th post and it HAD TO BE in the Jon Stewart threat!!!

I bought his book and can't wait starting to read it (after this post! :))

Now: Can anybody out there explain why a threat always "starts dying" when I join it????!!!!!

Crap, there's got to be some Jon fans out there!!! Where is the one who started this thread??????

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! *cry* :sad: :sad:

which book?? America or Naked Pictures of Famous People??

don't worry, I'll always keep this thread alive for you :wink:

mmmm.jpg

jonstewart.jpg

youngstewart.jpg

woooooo pictures!

and yes it rules that he won some Emmy's, too bad The Colbert Report won nothing though (Barry Manilow? as rob corddry would say, "COME ON!")

Ah AtomicBono!

You are GREAT! :D

Naked pictures of famous people. I am reading it through at the moment - it's pretty good. I really had a laugh about the AOL story. Jeez, chatrooms are REALLY like that! ;) No VincentVG helped there! :D
And a very hanson christmas was great, too. Yeah, yeah, the lovely family!
I am sooo looking forward to tomorrow. I can only see him ONCE a week. Can you imagine that!?!? The weekly edition on CNN!
And to be honest: I don't care if it's a rerun!!! Stewart is Stewart! And he always rocks! *grin* :dance: :bow: :rockon:

Everlastinglove said:
I really had a laugh about the AOL story. Jeez, chatrooms are REALLY like that! ;)

yeah dude, that cracked me up, especially since that book was written in '98 and back then AOL chats were exactly like that. It was all about pressing 11 if u haited hanson, man.

the best one though is the one about him as a cult leader. cracked me up. he's so absurd; I love it.

if you ever feel like you aren't getting enough Stewart, just search on youtube man, there's an infinite number of clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vfL-9VfEGo

check that out, hilarious (and hot)

AtomicBono said:

if you ever feel like you aren't getting enough Stewart, just search on youtube man, there's an infinite number of clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vfL-9VfEGo

check that out, hilarious (and hot)

I already have! :D

I love the youtube!!!

I think one of the best interviews is still the one Denis Leary was on a few months ago!! That was so funny. And Denis mentioned Hugh Laurie (whom I love in House).

If you need pictures go to
http://jon.happyjoyfun.net/

Unfortunatelly they don't update the site since 2004.

Btw.: On CNN was the rerun of the August ep. with Samuel F****** L. Jackson!!! So much fun!

iTunes hasn't updated their multipass for Daily Show yet :sad: I'm missing out on two episodes...come on iTunes, get yo' shit together! i need me some jon stewart!

jon-stewart.gif

:love:

It is sad that I get more news from The Daily Show than from regular news casts. Who'da thunk it?

And not that I'm a Daily Show snob or anything, but I just don't understand the Colbert Report. I've really tried to, but his delivery is just way off and he still stumbles over lines - I don't get how he's so successful as an anchor. He was brilliant as a journalist. Sometimes I get a chuckle out of it, but most of the time I'm just waiting for something to chew on, and it just leaves me dry. :shrug: I guess I'm just too old to get that show. :sigh:

Last edited:
President Bill Clinton will be a guest on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" on Monday, September 18 at 11PM ET/PT. It will be President Clinton's second appearance on the show -- his first was August 9, 2004.

Aaah, thanks folks.....

Hm, to be honest: I didn't know Colbert untill The DS. Well, it's even hard to notice Stewart in Europe. Thanks to satelite TV and CNN some notice. Like ME! And I love it.
Anyway, saw Colbert on Conan (thanks to CNBS Europe) a week ago... was funny. Not hilarious but funny! ;)
Due to 9/11 reports Jon wasn't on last week. I don't complain about it. But it'll be great if he's on on saturday!
And they should show the ep. with D. Leary on the reruns!!! Please!!!!

Good interview with Clinton. Thanks for the link - it's been a busy week & missed the show.

Back
Top Bottom