Jon Brion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueyedpoet

Refugee
This guy is an amazing producer responsible for some of Fiona Apple's best work, Kanye West's latest, and numerous other projects. His creative and musical capablities are tremendous. Every friday night he plays at Club Largo in LA. If you ever get a chance to check him out, I strongly advice doing so. check out his myspace account if you have one. Hook Line and Sinker and Here We Go are staples.
Edit: He also did provided music for the following movies: Punch, Drunk, Love; Magnolia; I Heart Huckabees; Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Last edited:
Jon Brion is so cool. I just bought Meaningless. It is really cool. Just like Jon Brion.

As a strong supporter of the B&C Band Index thread, I dragged this thread up in the hopes that we can all discuss his undeniable genius and shower endless praise upon him.

:yes:

VertigoGal said:
Jon Brion is so cool. I just bought Meaningless. It is really cool. Just like Jon Brion.

As a strong supporter of the B&C Band Index thread, I dragged this thread up in the hopes that we can all discuss his undeniable genius and shower endless praise upon him.

:yes:

He played 1/2 the electric guitars on"Spilt Milk" by Jellyfish.

Has anyone seen him at Largo? Oh dear god....he plays all kinds of different instruments....takes song suggestions from the audience and blurs the lines of genre...I'm talking Come as You Are as if it were done by the Beach Boys...Purple Haze ala Bo Diddly....

VertigoGal said:
yeah there's a video of him doing radiohead's creep as tom waits over on youtube. :lol:

alas, i live in atlanta and haven't been to california since age 2.
:angry:

oh that's so sad...come to hollywood and I'll take you

Back
Top Bottom