Johnny Swallow is a rotten egg with mad-cow disease

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LOVE MUSCLE

War Child
my lovenest / in bed with Larry, Bono, Larry, :
Poor Johnny Swallow, he/she is so sick with the hoof and mouth.

I know we should have compassion for little Johnny.

As a calf, he fell out of his mother cow and landed on his prematurely deformed head and couldn't move for three weeks. At the time of his birth, mother cow was actually engaging in "exercises" with one of her many steers.

Since the herd didn't know if the little runt calf would make it, they routinely defecated on him and left him to rot. Unfortunately, little calf Johnny did get up and tried to follow the herd to their horror.

Rejected by the bulls for lack of horns , and rejected by the cows for the lack of ability to produce milk, poor Johnny was left abandoned on that little farm in Arkansas.

The kids would come out and throw rocks at poor Johnny and call him "special K" (means special cow in arkansas). The farmer cursed the fact that Johnny slept all day and "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"ed all night long.

With nowhere else to go, little Johnny eventually found reprieve in the pig barn. Although much larger than the swine he now lived with, Johnny would regularly get whopped up by the sows. THus is the story of little Johnny. He/she is a well-meaning but underdeveloped calf in arkansas that lives amongst the pigs in swine and slop:sexywink:

Last edited:
oh dear

* puts bullet and johnny in reject box and throws it out the window

LOVE MUSCLE said:
Poor Johnny Swallow, he/she is so sick with the hoof and mouth.

I know we should have compassion for little Johnny.

As a calf, he fell out of his mother cow and landed on his prematurely deformed head and couldn't move for three weeks. At the time of his birth, mother cow was actually engaging in "exercises" with one of her many steers.

Since the herd didn't know if the little runt calf would make it, they routinely defecated on him and left him to rot. Unfortunately, little calf Johnny did get up and tried to follow the herd to their horror.

Rejected by the bulls for lack of horns , and rejected by the cows for the lack of ability to produce milk, poor Johnny was left abandoned on that little farm in Arkansas.

The kids would come out and throw rocks at poor Johnny and call him "special K" (means special cow in arkansas). The farmer cursed the fact that Johnny slept all day and "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"ed all night long.

With nowhere else to go, little Johnny eventually found reprieve in the pig barn. Although much larger than the swine he now lived with, Johnny would regularly get whopped up by the sows. THus is the story of little Johnny. He/she is a well-meaning but underdeveloped calf in arkansas that lives amongst the pigs in swine and slop:sexywink:

This is the best thread i've read in a long time. Love Muscle, i love you :love:

no matter what one might think about J Swallow you'd have to admit
this thread sucks a lot more than he does

Back
Top Bottom