Joe Millionaire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep, I'm certain he slept with both of them....but that was the risk they were taking. It's not like either of them is that emotionally involved with him, so I think it was an equal opportunity booty call.

The fact that Zora did not sleep with him means he will want to pursue her to the end! (I think!)

There was a thing about him on the local news last night because he's from VA Beach, and they interviewed one of his teachers from the military school he went to and the teacher said "Well, he wasn't the smartest kid by any means...." :lol: No kidding!

It's beyond me how anyone would find this man remotely attractive.:der: It's not so much his looks that turn me off....he's just simply one of the world's biggest dumbasses. :lmao:
But I'm all for Zora winning:up:
Though...it would be nice to see Sarah getting what she deserves.

So is next week the finale or are there two more episodes? It would seem like next week would be the last, but I don't remember them promoting it that way.

And does he tell his secret to just the woman he picks?

It seems if next week was the last episode they would have announced it that way :shrug:

My guess is he only tells the secret to the one he chooses.. but they'll all find out soon enough :lol:

Sicy said:

I was thinking he slept with Melissa. :mad: Wtf.. I mean that's bullshit if he did, seeing as he said he didnt really click with her, and only to boot her the next day. :tsk:

but he did like her dress, remember?

Mrs. Edge said:
Yep, I'm certain he slept with both of them....but that was the risk they were taking. It's not like either of them is that emotionally involved with him, so I think it was an equal opportunity booty call.

The fact that Zora did not sleep with him means he will want to pursue her to the end! (I think!)
:down:
I am sure he thinks he can pick up the spare.

Rats! I missed it. Are they going to rebroadcast on Thursday again?

I hope he does not pick Zola even though I like her better. I think she will be crushed to find out the whole thing has been a fraud. Sarah, on the other hand, deserves it. Heh, heh.

Yep,

Can you imagine the shock on Sarah's face when she finds out that he makes 19,000 a year?

STING2 said:
Yep,

Can you imagine the shock on Sarah's face when she finds out that he makes 19,000 a year?
:lmao::laugh:
Oh fucking YAH!
Sarah was a WEE bit too comfortable in that fancy hotel....saying something to the effect like "oooh...I could live here!! It's like home!" :barf:
Ooooh, honey...Sarah's got something coming alright. Wench.:tsk:

Guess we'll have to wait one more week for this all to be over. Apparently there will be a shocking surprise in the 2 hour final episode next week.

Tonight's episode was just a bunch of filler- I don't know why the finale couldn't have been tonight. :huh:

How much do you wanna bet that Evan really is a millionaire and that's the shocking twist?

deep said:
Did you see the look on Zora's face when Sara said if he picks you maybe it's because he doesn't like either of us.

lol I know.. Sarah is a wench. This week was crap. that really blew they lied to us. I have to wait a week longer now. Damn. Sarah wants the money and Evan wants the ass..I dont want Zora to win. Cause she is so nice, she shouldn't have to marry that ass hole!! Evan sucks..he is so nasty. Sarah should win cause she is such a wench and deserves the bad news. I think the twist should be that if she stays with him even though he is poor- they give them $1 million. If she dumps him (Sarah will) they get nothing. but who knows! :shrug:

AdamsMango said:

I think the twist should be that if she stays with him even though he is poor- they give them $1 million. If she dumps him (Sarah will) they get nothing. but who knows! :shrug:

That's what I thought it would be too. But it seems like they should wait a while. I wouldn't be surprise if she said "Oh, that's okay! I love YOU!" for the show and then dumped him three days later. That's what always happens with these shows anyway. :rolleyes:

I love how they keep playing that quote of Melissa's where she says, "I'd want to go to a Third World country and bathe their children....But that's me. I'm a mercenary kind of person." :laugh: :laugh:

:lmao:

I have a feeling the twist may be that he picks Sarah, but it's Zorah who shows up to choose him.
In the previews they show him waiting in some ballroom... :shrug: I dunno. On Entertainment Tonight last night he made it sound like he could possibly be with a women he didn't chose. :slant: I am also starting not to care.

hmm...or is it really for love or money? the person he picks gets to choose between dating Evan and getting $1 million. Ha...dude, he's not worth that much.

and yes that episode sucked. why must they tease like that?

Back
Top Bottom