Jodie Sweetin(Stephani Tanner) a Meth Addict

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: Wow - hope she's able to stay on the straight & narrow and get her life back to where she wants it.

She was such a little darling on Full House.:ohmy: I wonder how her drug addiction came about?

randhail said:
The fact that "she was bored" so she tried meth is the part that's funny. Who the fuck does that?

The same people who start drinking at a young age because they think there's nothing else to do? :shrug:

randhail said:
The fact that "she was bored" so she tried meth is the part that's funny. Who the fuck does that?
No the part that is funny is that the Olsen twins participated in an intervention for her.
Thats like having Ozzy Osbourne give speech lessons.

randhail said:

People do a lot of things when they're bored that can have negative consequences - drugs, alcohol, gambling....

It was probably more than just simply "being bored." It sounds like she had a lot of inner pain and confusion or something and tried to deal with it, in a horrible way of course.

It was sad to hear that -- I saw a report last night. It's good to hear she's on the other side of it now. I bet it took a lot to admit it publicly. She's still really cute too!

The girl who played Winnie Cooper on "The Wonder Years" is a math genius and now does something in academia, I think.

I'm pretty sure the "math genius" part is right, anyway. :wink:

Numb1075 said:
but for every Winny and Blossom, there are your Bonnaducci's and Todd Bridges ten fold....

Sad but true:rolleyes: And I know people who want there kids to get into the"biz"...But at what cost? Is the $ worth it? I think it is challenging enough as an adult in Hollywood, let alone a child, it would take a very strong minded parent to keep there celebrity child grounded.

Last edited:
meth is absolutely horrible, and is causing tremendous trouble in my small town.

not 7ust on the kids, but out of towners have been coming by and stealing shitloads of vehicles to pay for meth.

great to see she's coming around though. that new picture of her does NOT look like how i'd imagine she'd look these days.

i used to have a crush on her when i watched the show as a kid.

She was my favorite on that show. I feel sad that she ended up as another troubled child star, but at least she got help and is doing fine.
I just don't think she should focus too much on returning to acting though. It sounds like she's still relying on it as a source of identity.

Back
Top Bottom