jen's room superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:
:wave: :wave: just spending a few minutes in Jen's room. . . . haven't really read the start but seems like a noice place:ohmy:

last night I watched a show about murderers and then found it hard to fall asleep. When will I learn :rolleyes:

hai cin :sexywink: ive always wanted you in my room :evil: sureyou cant stay a little longer? enjoy the lava lamp and the fireplace?

cinnaminson said:
are there people out there that don't know what party pies are??:ohmy:

because only aussies call a savoury a party pie. It's just such a pansy name for something so meaty

cinnaminson said:

if I get too comfy I'll end up staying the whole night :flirt:

are there people out there that don't know what party pies are??:ohmy:

dont start me off again honey. just dont go there.

irreconcileable differences have axe and i at war.

Dear Jen and cin,

Please note that "Kiwis", plural, does not require an apostrophe. Your stance on the name of savouries shall be dismissed as inconsequential and your stance on the Haka viewed as implicit racism until this heinous grammatical error is rectified.

Sincerely,
Global Grammar Police

:wink:

mysterious_jen said:

you win without trying,

now :shh:

stop being insensitive.

I can't help it :shrug: People always don't believe me when I say things like, "you're so bloody stupid, why don't you just go somewhere that I'm not." They just laugh and say, oh yer so funny. :eyebrow:

on that note. I've gotta go out in the freakin cold to pick up the man from his freakin work. Geez, when will he get his freakin licence . . . . . . .. . . .

he heha

Goodnight superthread. I'm going to curl up on Jens bed for the night and have a snooze. I'll try not to dribble on the pillow.....

gluey said:
my maiden name sounded just like Haka...and people always spelt it like that.....:grumpy:

At least your maiden name was not Cockburn.

I'm so glad that was my paternal grandmother's last name and not my paternal grandfather's, or I'd have ended up with it!

cinnaminson said:

I can't help it :shrug: People always don't believe me when I say things like, "you're so bloody stupid, why don't you just go somewhere that I'm not." They just laugh and say, oh yer so funny. :eyebrow:

on that note. I've gotta go out in the freakin cold to pick up the man from his freakin work. Geez, when will he get his freakin licence . . . . . . .. . . .

he heha

nite :hug:

Axver said:
Dear Jen and cin,

Please note that "Kiwis", plural, does not require an apostrophe. Your stance on the name of savouries shall be dismissed as inconsequential and your stance on the Haka viewed as implicit racism until this heinous grammatical error is rectified.

Sincerely,
Global Grammar Police

:wink:

anti wanka Ninja response team is on the way .

as soon as i make a poster for it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom