jen's room superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gluey said:

You'd just been gone so long I was starting to imagine the worst :lol:

Today got fucked up because I slept so late, so in the afternoon I had to do everything I meant to do in the morning, then I had plans for the evening. Now I finally get the chance to sit down!

Axver said:

Today got fucked up because I slept so late, so in the afternoon I had to do everything I meant to do in the morning, then I had plans for the evening. Now I finally get the chance to sit down!

But have you eaten :eyebrow:

Excuse the plane photos, i'm looking through my photobucket.

IMG_0690.jpg

mysterious_jen said:

and as long as your happy for my hatred/ non love of the haka.

That seriously wasn't cool though, the way you went about saying it.

Axver said:

That seriously wasn't cool though, the way you went about saying it.

i cant remember what i said , probably as tactful as - fuck the haka?

:shrug:

like i say fuck religion, fuck everything, nothing is sacred to me.

thats how i am . and if i offend people then double :shrug:

mysterious_jen said:

the chaser :bow: :bow:

but wouldnt it be unfunny over there as it is so based on aussie politics?

I'll let you know.....just saw Helen Fugly Clark on it.....it's all about APEC so far.

gluey said:
The Chasers is on TV.....never seen that before....is that what show you were talking about Ax?

The Chaser has finally made its way across the Tasman? Awesome. I've seen most of the War On Everything but not much of their previous series, CNNNN.

I've always wondered how well some of the jokes translate to a non-Australian audience, given many relate to Aussie political happenings of the week the episode was originally broadcast. Maybe they edit it for foreign markets?

mysterious_jen said:

i cant remember what i said , probably as tactful as - fuck the haka?

:shrug:

like i say fuck religion, fuck everything, nothing is sacred to me.

thats how i am . and if i offend people then double :shrug:

Well, you know what I'm like with enjoying a joke and speaking my mind about things, but you were blatantly derogatory and culturally offensive, and that's a line I don't think should be crossed. I believe you called the Haka a "pussy dance". And that's going too far.

CNNNNN is fucking unreal, the newsfeed at the bottom of the screen is as funny as what they are saying and its hard to keep up, need to watch it 2 times to get the whole lot

Axver said:

Well, you know what I'm like with enjoying a joke and speaking my mind about things, but you were blatantly derogatory and culturally offensive, and that's a line I don't think should be crossed. I believe you called the Haka a "pussy dance". And that's going too far.

well as long as you remember that how we feel about u2 when you get your rant on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom