jen's room superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
myroom.png

Gah, i hate it when i put things on my external hard drive and fucking forget the name of the folder i put them in.

I need to be less fucking obscure with folder names. I found a JT bootleg i was looking for in a folder called "Paris"...real descriptive you dick.

coolian2 said:
Gah, i hate it when i put things on my external hard drive and fucking forget the name of the folder i put them in.

I need to be less fucking obscure with folder names. I found a JT bootleg i was looking for in a folder called "Paris"...real descriptive you dick.

:crazy: Logic anyone????

coolian2 said:

sounds like my pleban photos.

hot bono. riiiiight.

theres like 1 million of those in 8 folders all labelled hotbono01.jpg........

fark i give up

mysterious_jen said:

thanks.... i like the chair, it has multiple uses...

im in despair at the lack of intersting useful furniture.. ahh well we improvise.

and no 4 poster bed like my real room . :drool: damm.

Easy to wipe clean too.....

coolian2 said:
You know what would be the worst fucking thing? If i've put the folder i'm looking for inside another folder.
Oh I hate that soooo much. Almost as much as when I wasn't paying attention one day and my computer automatically downloaded EVERYFUCKINGTHING off my flashdrive :mad: I didn't know what the fuck was where and what I already had.....:crazy:

mysterious_jen said:

so ians poisoned your mind?

and axver got to me ,

lordy whats next?

where the fuck is axver? at uni or something????? :eyebrow:

:tsk: these boys be bad for us jen

Ax is suspiciously quiet today. and he had such a freakily low postwhorecount for Fuckapapa. Maybe he's on a train and the doors won't open......

gluey said:

:tsk: these boys be bad for us jen

Ax is suspiciously quiet today. and he had such a freakily low postwhorecount for Fuckapapa. Maybe he's on a train and the doors won't open......

OH GOD I HOPE HE IS . in a tunnel with no air con.

:evil: BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom