jen's room superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there goes 75000 in the rearview. that is just about 5000 posts since this started, as the first night i passed 2500 and became a shortlived new yorker.

Varitek said:
free sushi :drool:

the wasabi was waaaay stronger than i thought though and i cried. and nearly puked.
Sushi = :drool:

wasabi = :yikes:

I hate how I can't tell green wasabi from green avocado in california rolls just by looking at it...

gluey said:
My house is so sparkly I should take a photo before the kids come home :yes:
There needs to be house cleaning here too... there are people coming over for dinner, but I won't be here... I already swept the toilet and kitchen floors and did the dishes. May vacuum a bit and consider my work done :hmm:

Also, hi RB! :wave:

RavenBlue said:
Hey Ali, how's life?
Not too shabby... I know I'm not allowed to complain about it being cold here :wink:

I was gonna go on a seal/dolphin watching today but they cancelled it due to bad weather... hopefully I can reschedule it next week, and hopefully the weather won't be shite!

Alisaura said:

There needs to be house cleaning here too... there are people coming over for dinner, but I won't be here... I already swept the toilet and kitchen floors and did the dishes. May vacuum a bit and consider my work done :hmm:

Also, hi RB! :wave:

We're going to a comedy night, and my brother and sister out-law are coming to babysit. It was bordering a health hazard before I started. Learnt a cool trick though. Didn't take my pills until lunchtime (instead of breakfast) - kept my energy levels much higher for the commitment needed to clean!! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom