Jennifer Garner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess she's well past her due date. I saw Ben on one of those ET shows last night, he was at some movie premiere w/ Tom Arnold.

He is chewing gum to stop smoking and you could see the gum when he talked, not that that has anything to do w/ her pregnancy but it was a little nasty. It's a girl and supposedly they're naming her Violet.

the caption w/ this picture from people.com says she's not due until Dec

baffleck.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
He is chewing gum to stop smoking and you could see the gum when he talked, not that that has anything to do w/ her pregnancy but it was a little nasty.

I find her [and actually both of them] a little nasty. But especially her. Imagine being married, cheating with your costar and then cheating on the costar and then trying to get him thrown off the show because you were a ho and it may have been a little uncomfortable on the set?

YellowKite said:

I find her [and actually both of them] a little nasty. But especially her. Imagine being married, cheating with your costar and then cheating on the costar and then trying to get him thrown off the show because you were a ho and it may have been a little uncomfortable on the set?

That's based on tabloid gossip though, and shouldn't be assumed to be straight up fact.

Affleck :madwife:

ruining Armageddon and my chance of being w/ Jen from 0.000001% to 0.00000000000000001%

plus Affleck is like the Shleprock of Hollywood, so maybe I do have a bit of a chance :wink:

I don't either. There's actually a buyer I deal with at work, one of our big customers with that name and every time I hear that name or her voice I literally cringe! :rant:

Violet is better than Apple and Moxie Crimefighter atleast

are celebrities given acid before choosing names? or are they just so conceited they think they can name their kid anything as long as its artsy?

I'm sorry, but if I was in school with Nic Cage's kid Kal-El, I'd make fun of his name all of the time

it's the way the world works

Back
Top Bottom