Jeff Tweedy 11-9 Columbus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up: Nice review, thanks! The Wilco website says the tour will continue out west next year so maybe he'll come near me. Such a lovable guy. :heart:

I like Jay alot, but ive seen him solo and its nowhere near what Jeff brings to the stage. I really like Jay better when he doesnt feel forced to talk.

Jay bugs me. Not sure why. Maybe because in the documentary he reminded me of an annoying Phillip Seymour Hoffman character (love Hoffman, though).

cool :up:

tweedy is playing about 20 minutes from where i live on sunday, apparently. but i can't go. actually, i could go, but i have no transportation because the buses only run until 9 on sunday nights and the show starts at 8 :down:

PS i raided the mp3s on your blog. why didn't i do this sooner? who knows. but i ended up ordering the light wires' debut cd because i liked the songs you posted enough to spend 12 bucks on a cd from a band i'd never heard and will probably never see live. :up:

The blog seriously rocks. I've had it bookmarked for awhile now. :sexywink:

IWB, there must be a way for you to get to that show.

IWasBored said:
cool :up:

tweedy is playing about 20 minutes from where i live on sunday, apparently. but i can't go. actually, i could go, but i have no transportation because the buses only run until 9 on sunday nights and the show starts at 8 :down:

PS i raided the mp3s on your blog. why didn't i do this sooner? who knows. but i ended up ordering the light wires' debut cd because i liked the songs you posted enough to spend 12 bucks on a cd from a band i'd never heard and will probably never see live. :up:

Brilliant, my work is done.

Seriously, TLW are a great local act here, and are ready to release another album early next year. You made my day making that purchase. And if you can make the Tweedy gig, it will be worth your while.

One of my friends is going to see Jeff Tweedy sometime soon, this weekend, I think. Wilco is the one band that I love that I haven't gotten to see yet (well, besides the Pixies, but I can't figure out if they're back together to stay yet). My friend said if I stopped going to so many U2 shows, I might have time to see other bands :wink:

Thanks for the review EP--you know I'm jealous. That setlist makes me want to weep...plus Glenn! Sunken Treasure and New Madrid...all of that only a few hours away from me. I'm so sick of being poor :|

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom