Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:

a game where you grab peoples asses?? :eyebrow:

it's fun when people don't take it too seriously.

i mean people take it too seriously, and get super paranoid, and stalk people, and that's the point, but that level of violence was pretty uncalled for.

cinnaminson said:
but those accents :combust:

Next you're gonna say how Colin Farrell is hot right? Well guess what his accent is FAKE!!!!!

I should know I live 200 metres from his "Keep it real" house :wink:

Varitek said:

hey jen! i haven't seen you in forever! what's going on?

ive been around a little bit, but not as much , gave up drinking last sunday, made it the whole week without one. bloody awful feeling for the first few days, but feeling good now. i think i may keep it up , if i can without commiting a homicide!

man this place is dead without our leading postwhore! i hope he is enjoying his PT stalking mission.

Irishteen said:

Next you're gonna say how Colin Farrell is hot right? Well guess what his accent is FAKE!!!!!

I should know I live 200 metres from his "Keep it real" house :wink:

:lol: :lol:
but if I don't have my stereotypes then what do I have?? Don't you all go down the pub and drink guiness every day and work in some sort of farming community???

cinnaminson said:

:lol:

I guess anywhere can suck when you have to live there.

but those accents :combust:

i 2nd the accents. the only time i dont hang up on telemarketers is when they are irish backpackers!

oh cin, take a trip to the werribee zoo and go on the safari tour, the bus driver /tour guide :combust: it was 45 mins of :drool: pure bliss. and nice black curly hair too....

mysterious_jen said:

ive been around a little bit, but not as much , gave up drinking last sunday, made it the whole week without one. bloody awful feeling for the first few days, but feeling good now. i think i may keep it up , if i can without commiting a homicide!

man this place is dead without our leading postwhore! i hope he is enjoying his PT stalking mission.

no drinkies for a whole week :applaud: It gets easier with time.

I should have guessed that Ax was on a PT mission. Imagine if they all caught a train together, he'd explode from the excitement!

cinnaminson said:

:lol: :lol:
but if I don't have my stereotypes then what do I have?? Don't you all go down the pub and drink guiness every day and work in some sort of farming community???

I've been drinking Guinness since I was a 1 year old (true story, I'll tell you it if you're interested) but I hate it and haven't drank it in years (I'm only 17 lol).

And farming EWWWWW!!!!!!! You can't take me out of the city...the city has...everything

cinnaminson said:

no drinkies for a whole week :applaud: It gets easier with time.

I should have guessed that Ax was on a PT mission. Imagine if they all caught a train together, he'd explode from the excitement!

:lol: i wonder if he is going all pleban on them and following them from hotel to hotel? :shifty:

mysterious_jen said:

bold move. for the last 2 nights, and probably tonight also, my boyfriend has gotten far, far drunker than i. it's made for some interesting conversation. but i have too much work and stress to get that drunk right now.

dammit i dont like cold weather, i has a long sleeve top with a tshirt over the top and a hoodie on and a polar fleece blanket over me now. WTF. may have to get the super classy jack daniels beanie out ! cant find my guns n roses beanie :grumpie:

cinnaminson said:

oh I'm interested

So basically I'm one year old, I'm at my cousin's Christening (this was before 13 years of Catholic school made me hate the church) and I have a soother/pacifier/the thing you put in baby's mouths to keep them quiet. So at the party I run around and keep dipping my soother into everyone's pints and put it back in my mouth, and no one stopped me...

mysterious_jen said:

no, need a liscenece to operate a boomerang in a residential area though, :wink:

there's been many a boomerang related death around these parts by those unlicensed kids who try to be cool, terrible it is to witness yet strangely captivating :wink:

Irishteen said:

So basically I'm one year old, I'm at my cousin's Christening (this was before 13 years of Catholic school made me hate the church) and I have a soother/pacifier/the thing you put in baby's mouths to keep them quiet. So at the party I run around and keep dipping my soother into everyone's pints and put it back in my mouth, and no one stopped me...

:lol: :lol: sounds like Australia. People seem to think it's funny to give the baby a drink from a stubby (it is kinda funny cause they love it). My Mum used to put rum on my sisters dummy/pacifier to make her go to sleep :shifty:

aaaah drinking, you've got to admire our dedication

cinnaminson said:

:lol: :lol: sounds like Australia. People seem to think it's funny to give the baby a drink from a stubby (it is kinda funny cause they love it). My Mum used to put rum on my sisters dummy/pacifier to make her go to sleep :shifty:

aaaah drinking, you've got to admire our dedication

My mother once gave my sister wine instead of water in a restaurant when she was 1, and my sister wouldn't give it back after she had a taste

cinnaminson said:
the bastard is dead now :mac:

I'll laugh soon, once the trembles have stopped :giggle:
oh god. i'm reading this now and i thought you meant a PICTURE which is bad enough. but omg i would've died. seriously, i would've had a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom