Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:

she seems to enjoy it when I tape her up :wink: :wink:

Hey that's pretty adult, what if someone under 18 sees that...like me? :wink:

You'd ruin everything my Christian upbringing thought me, like God loves all unless you're gay then he hates you and that God is egotistic :wink:

June bugs are harmless, big hard shelled beetles that will buzz against the screens in your windows at night if you've a light on. And if you happen to go outside and have long hair, they can sometimes become entangled in your hair.

Which is where the oh-my-fuck-get-this-out-of-my-hair dance and shriek usually comes in.

RavenBlue said:
June bugs are harmless, big hard shelled beetles that will buzz against the screens in your windows at night if you've a light on. And if you happen to go outside and have long hair, they can sometimes become entangled in your hair.

Which is where the oh-my-fuck-get-this-out-of-my-hair dance and shriek usually comes in.

:lol: :dance: :lol:

Irishteen said:

Hey that's pretty adult, what if someone under 18 sees that...like me? :wink:

You'd ruin everything my Christian upbringing thought me, like God loves all unless you're gay then he hates you and that God is egotistic :wink:

oh the nonexistant lord would not like me at all.

i had to touch a bible yesterday. someone had left one in the back of the bus at work :shudder:

that scared me more than any snake, spider, crock, alligator or shark ever would.

i actually held it between 2 fingers and wiped my hands on my jeans afterward.

ewwww

mysterious_jen said:

i had to touch a bible yesterday. someone had left one in the back of the bus at work shudder!

that scared me more than any snake, spider, crock, alligator or shark ever would.

ewwww

I was actually into religion when I was younger, but the more I went to catholic school the more I disliked it

This God fella really needs to get over himself, "Worship me or spend forever in hell", oh wow someone needs an ego check

mysterious_jen said:

i had to touch a bible yesterday. someone had left one in the back of the bus at work :shudder:

ewwww

:lmao: :lmao: it didn't spontaneously burst into flames at your touch?

Were you afraid of bible cooties or something? :wink:

Yep, they keep live lobsters in a tank at the grocery stores 'round here. They keep their claws taped up though, otherwise I imagine they'd beat the crap out of one another.

Irishteen said:

I was actually into religion when I was younger, but the more I went to catholic school the more I disliked it

This God fella really needs to get over himself, "Worship me or spend forever in hell", oh wow someone needs an ego check

:giggle: for me it's just a story. I don't really like things that say "you must do this or you can't do that". Just be a good person.

cinnaminson said:

:giggle: for me it's just a story. I don't really like things that say "you must do this or you can't do that". Just be a good person.

Well I personally think it started off well with the whole "love thy neighbour thing" but now that seems to mean "Bomb thy neighbour for not believing exactly the same thing as you". I guess I just interpret things differently

RavenBlue said:
Were you afraid of bible cooties or something? :wink:

Yep, they keep live lobsters in a tank at the grocery stores 'round here. They keep their claws taped up though, otherwise I imagine they'd beat the crap out of one another.

we have crab meat and prawns in the deli at our supermarket, that's about as fancy as it gets. My suburb is more of a slab of Coke and a carton of cigarettes for the week kind of place. Any left over cash goes on fish and chips or home brand pies.

cinnaminson said:
if it bit you it'd probably be shot which would be worse.
mysterious_jen said:
you wouldnt think it was inhuman if it was biting you ! :lol:

it doesnt hurt when they tape them.
you both said the same thing :lol:

i figured it didn't hurt, it just seems mean. but it's definitely better than the alternative, lol. although if it was just a baby alligator with its mouth untaped i wouldn't have held it!

cinnaminson said:

we have crab meat and prawns in the deli at our supermarket, that's about as fancy as it gets. My suburb is more of a slab of Coke and a carton of cigarettes for the week kind of place. Any left over cash goes on fish and chips or home brand pies.

same over this way too sista. (we live in the same town , what 10 k m and 5 suburbs apart? ) some of the people here ... :yikes:

RavenBlue said:
we have live lobsters at grocery stores here. i'm not a big lobster fan (i like just about every other type of seafood though) but i always got a kick out of seeing them when i was little.

:wave: night irishteen

KhanadaRhodes said:

you both said the same thing :lol:

i figured it didn't hurt, it just seems mean. but it's definitely better than the alternative, lol. although if it was just a baby alligator with its mouth untaped i wouldn't have held it!

baby croks and gators are sooo :cute: and they make those lil squeaky noises... can still bite though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom