Jamaica Inn, Cornwall, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinner and LM! :wave:

Cin, why haven't we caught up in person yet?

Hey Ax, what are the odds that Wild Glastonbury Rose gets played next week?

Also, hi everyone else

I reckon the odds are somewhere between Drowning Man and Electrical Storm.

(Also, EVERY time I log on here, I think "must PM LM". Promise you it will happen in the next 48 hours, hopefully tonight.)

OK, now I think this time, I really am heading off for lunch ...

I reckon the odds are somewhere between Drowning Man and Electrical Storm.

(Also, EVERY time I log on here, I think "must PM LM". Promise you it will happen in the next 48 hours, hopefully tonight.)

I'm so disappointed by the track, I wouldn't doubt they made that shit up on the spot, and the actual lyrics were "we've grown out of gigs like this, I'd rather be playing Glastonbury." The rumors of Gone and HMTMKMKM are far more exciting to me, honestly.

It's cool, Ax. No rush. I've got a car, a woman who wants to marry me, and a spot at a decent university. My drive to get up off my ass is somewhere between David Bowie and Bono on non-election years.

Easy there, wait for when we get a much better recording of the new song, LM.

Breathe Vlad, breathe.

You buyin' my cockatoo(s)?

20070908210644_sulphur-crested-cockatoo.jpg

'cause they're not for sale.

No really. You should do some stand-up comedy or something.

Uh, you think so? Personally I cannot imagine myself producing laughs on the spot, it would probably have to involve me running around like a maniac. Acting like a weirdo - I'm the best in that. I guess that's what leads me to my apparent "social awkwardness". Eh, screw 'em.

And because of my exceeding of broadband limits I am unable to play the clip (stupid YouTube, you were still reliable even when I had dial-up) of the new song being rehearsed. So if anyone can send me an mp3 of it that'd be appreciated.

Vlad, of course you should do stand up comedy. You'd be magnificent. Everybody would get on their boots to come and see you, and they'll laugh so hard they won't be able to breathe. You will elevate them to a beautiful day, and they will want to be stuck in that moment forever. You won't be a lemon at all.

Walk on with your stand up comedy aspirations, Vlad, walk on! Rejoice!

Vlad, of course you should do stand up comedy. You'd be magnificent. Everybody would get on their boots to come and see you, and they'll laugh so hard they won't be able to breathe. You will elevate them to a beautiful day, and they will want to be stuck in that moment forever. You won't be a lemon at all.

Walk on with your stand up comedy aspirations, Vlad, walk on! Rejoice!

:love:

Plus this latest episode of Wife Swap is HILARIOUS.

Oh my god yes.

I'm pretty sure we all don't SPARKLE enough :sad:

I can't believe we wasted our entire schooling lives doing our OWN homework! Shall I go make my Mum write my thesis?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

And because of my exceeding of broadband limits I am unable to play the clip (stupid YouTube, you were still reliable even when I had dial-up) of the new song being rehearsed. So if anyone can send me an mp3 of it that'd be appreciated.

Check the last (currently) page of the Rehearsal thread Part III in the Tour Section.

The beauty pageant family was just ... tragic, utterly tragic.

Furthermore, there's this: Wife Swap Teen Sues ABC - Wants $100 Million! - National Ledger

The teenage girl's "sparkling" lipstick murdered me, and not in a good way I also laughed at the part when she misspelt "America". :laugh:

Check the last (currently) page of the Rehearsal thread Part III in the Tour Section.

Got it.

I can't believe we wasted our entire schooling lives doing our OWN homework! Shall I go make my Mum write my thesis?

I wish I never used my brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom