Jamaica Inn, Cornwall, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Miss Sarajevo is in for the long haul, since they've tied it to that U2.com thing where people submitted questions to be used in the show. I hope they realise how fucking boring In A Little While is, though, and that the IALW/Miss S duo is a complete momentum killer.

Hoping Glastonbury will stick around for a bit ... I reckon it might get a bit more of a run than North Star at the least.

Well as long as HMTMKMKM stays, I'm all happy.

I think Glastonbury will hang around for most of this leg, but it might not last by the time they get here. Would be an okay opener too.

I really miss Breathe, Unknown Caller and NLOTH. If I Had one other wish on this tour, it was to see UC Live. But fuck. Crazy Tonight might just make up for everything else. I'm gonna go fucking mental during that!

He definitely loved HTDAAB, too, back then.

Oh Daniel was actually around here for that, the poor guy! :lol:

Of course, I'd like to point out how much of a fan of The Corrs that Daniel was back then ... :evil:

I think Glastonbury will hang around for most of this leg, but it might not last by the time they get here. Would be an okay opener too.

I really miss Breathe, Unknown Caller and NLOTH. If I Had one other wish on this tour, it was to see UC Live. But fuck. Crazy Tonight might just make up for everything else. I'm gonna go fucking mental during that!

They better bloody well bring back UC and NLOTH back when they come down here, otherwise it'll be the 'U2 18 Singles Tour By Stealth... Again, Only This Time It's 36 Singles, Guys, With An Expensive Deluxe Package With Photos And Shit'.

He definitely loved HTDAAB, too, back then.

Hey, half the bloody forum that hates it now, fucking loved it back then too!

I'm hoping North Star and Glastonbury get rotated regularly, just so they don't become tired old chestnuts like WOWY or Pride or even Vertigo.

Vertigo fucking rocks more this tour than last. IMO.

Yeah, HMTMKMKM must stay. To me, it's the stepping stone to bigger and better things, and to dredging this set up out from its miserable depths of being the worst U2 setlist ever.

I say good riddance to Breathe, but Unknown Caller and especially NLOTH shouldn't be dropped. NLOTH should be the opener, if you ask me. So, so much energy. Always set venues on fire.

Oh Daniel was actually around here for that, the poor guy! :lol:

Of course, I'd like to point out how much of a fan of The Corrs that Daniel was back then ... :evil:

Oh I shared the love for HTDAAB just as much as you back then, god its so dated!

Hey I still love The Corrs too :wink: I listened to In Blue a couple of weeks back. Good album :up:

They better bloody well bring back UC and NLOTH back when they come down here, otherwise it'll be the 'U2 18 Singles Tour By Stealth... Again, Only This Time It's 36 Singles, Guys, With An Expensive Deluxe Package With Photos And Shit'.

:lmao: Hopefully its the Songs Of Ascent By Stealth tour :)

:lmao:

They still owe us some Electric Co. and Gloria action too!

Yeah, HMTMKMKM must stay. To me, it's the stepping stone to bigger and better things, and to dredging this set up out from its miserable depths of being the worst U2 setlist ever.

I say good riddance to Breathe, but Unknown Caller and especially NLOTH shouldn't be dropped. NLOTH should be the opener, if you ask me. So, so much energy. Always set venues on fire.

The first half of the setlist is excellent. I always find from the time I first watched the Rose Bowl Blu-Ray I got bored after Crazy Tonight until Streets. and the Encore was enjoyable, despite WOWY being pretty boring (Will still enjoy it at an actual gig though) and I've come to love MOS as a closer.

The bloody, Stingray song or whatever makes for a pretty good 'Opener' but its got me beat why it segues into Beautiful Day. GOYB or NLOTH would make sense as the track to follow.

:lmao:

They still owe us some Electric Co. and Gloria action too!

Hell yes. I vote we make huge banners for both.

Incidentally, I saw the Rose Bowl DVD super-fancy-expensive-ultra-deluxe thing at JB today... for something like $180?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom