Jamaica Inn, Cornwall, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it really wouldn't hurt to open the roof for a few days during the week, to let the rain in and all?

Rain? What's that? :wink:

Anyway, time for me to bail. Got to be up in the morning and all (fucking Turin and its awkward timezone). Night folks!

Later Ax. You better have some good news for all of us tomorrow!

Wish I did. I'm getting a bit frustrated with some of the nonsense being circulated from the rehearsals, regardless of whether it's over-enthusiasm, a lack of fact-checking, or intentionally misleading. Turin is not doing a good job of disproving some of the more negative Italian stereotypes right now ...

Not worth getting up early on a Sunday to be frustrated.

It is far too tempting, I imagine! Even if they are a stupidly easy target. Have you seen that stuff about people writing messages on their hands? I guess it's better than those awful masks...

Your last sentence is exactly what I said when I found out.

Maybe they've listened and finally seen the light on the maskfail.

Your last sentence is exactly what I said when I found out.

Maybe they've listened and finally seen the light on the maskfail.

It's not as if there wasn't an overwhelming cringe from much of the fan base... :rolleyes:

Seriously, do they not have any sort of reality check for these ideas? A discrete survey perhaps?

Your sig reminded me... there was a reference to a mountain goat in Eclipse, which I finished last night. I wish I could remember which character she was likening to one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom