J.D. the band has spoken and we want you sing: Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
I think my :hyper:ness could be wearing down. Might be time for bed to get ready for marathon day #3.
Hopefully you're good news will continue into tomorrow! I'll send you some lucky thoughts and hopefully they'll arrive on time.

I might go soon, too. :yawn:

The Packers won their pre season game :hyper:
*acting geeky and it is only a pre season game:help:*

Bedtime and then State Fair tomorrow:up:

:wave: Night Shari! Wave the football geek flag proudly! I'll be there with you (for a different team, however) as soon as the Red Sox are done kicking ass sometime in late October!

Good evening randoomers :wave:

Work sucked today. We were two people short and I was training someone new. :huh:

But....I have the cutest mini fah story to tell...it involves a Lemon :cute:

:wave: Hi fah!

I'd love to hear a bedtime story about mini fahs and lemons! :cute:

Once upon a time there was a 7 year old mini fah who was spending some time at an art camp that her mother signed her up for. She didn't want to go into the art camp. 'Art is dumb and it's too hard' she said. Her mother insisted that she go even though she didn't want to.

While her Mom was at work she phoned home to see how the day was going and was told that the mini fah had been crying at her art camp today. 'The 9 year old mini fah told me' said the father, 'I haven't asked her what happened yet'.

The mother came home from work and asked everyone how the day had gone. The older mini fah said 'mini fah #2 was crying at art camp today'. The mother puts her arm around the mini fah and asks 'what happened'. 'I couldn't do it...it looks dumb' said the mini fah. 'What looks dumb' said the Mom. 'My lemon' she said...before she could say another word Mom said 'you painted a lemon...let me see it'. She pulls a large piece of paper off the table and shows me the most beautiful lemon I have ever seen. I tell her 'did you know that there is a U2 song called Lemon'

The mini fah smiled :)

fah said:
Once upon a time there was a 7 year old mini fah who was spending some time at an art camp that her mother signed her up for. She didn't want to go into the art camp. 'Art is dumb and it's too hard' she said. Her mother insisted that she go even though she didn't want to.

While her Mom was at work she phoned home to see how the day was going and was told that the mini fah had been crying at her art camp today. 'The 9 year old mini fah told me' said the father, 'I haven't asked her what happened yet'.

The mother came home from work and asked everyone how the day had gone. The older mini fah said 'mini fah #2 was crying at art camp today'. The mother puts her arm around the mini fah and asks 'what happened'. 'I couldn't do it...it looks dumb' said the mini fah. 'What looks dumb' said the Mom. 'My lemon' she said...before she could say another word Mom said 'you painted a lemon...let me see it'. She pulls a large piece of paper off the table and shows me the most beautiful lemon I have ever seen. I tell her 'did you know that there is a U2 song called Lemon'

The mini fah smiled :)
:heart: Cute story!!

*now thinks you and Mr. fah refer to them as "The 9-year-old mini-fah", etc.*

Well I might as well hit 11500 before I go to bed.

I was going to say something VERY important but I forgot what it was. :der:

11,500!

I'll remember whatever it is that I wanted to say after my 'puter finishes shutting down.

:wave: Good night!

:wave: Hello everyone!

I am a crazy person...my meeting got out 3 hours early today, so instead of enjoying the afternoon, what did I do? I went to my store for 3 hours. I got a lot of crap done since I wasn't in for floor coverage anyway, but I could have used an afternoon off. :coocoo:

:huh: My horoscope mentions Leo, too...
As the Sun is in its summer visit to Leo, look for dramatics to make this weekend memorable. Tension from the Scorpio Moon will only highlight the drama queens among you. A wild Friday night hosts those in pursuit of passion.
Okay, we have to have a wild night here on the Blue Crack! Who's with me? I want to persue some passion! :hyper:

the creepy old dude who does the show after mine isn't here yet...he's on in 8 minutes :mad:

This is what the website says when you click "send a message"

"You're one step away from making a connection!
Take your time, be yourself and don't forget to click send."

:scream: :scream: :scream:

arw9797 said:
This is what the website says when you click "send a message"

"You're one step away from making a connection!
Take your time, be yourself and don't forget to click send."

:scream: :scream: :scream:
:lol:

Sorry. Redundant things amuse me. :D

arw9797 said:

so is my sister, and.....The :edge: :cute:
Maybe you're supposed to copntact :edge:!!! :hyper:

I just cleaned up my Favorites. :drool: They are all nice and organized now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom