J.D. the band has spoken and we want you sing: Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one more day of work this week :drool: This is the first week all summer that I've really needed a partner. My old partner is on vacation this week but otherwise I could have gone to him for help. It is crazy again :crazy: My new partner starts on Monday so not only do I have to do everything myself but I have to train her :crack: It will take a few weeks for her to really get what's going on but I can't wait to have someone to share the work with again.

That's always bad when you pretty much have to fly solo. Right now I'm happy that we have a seasonal lead who is working Friday and Sat with me. Every other week I'm alone on Friday and every Sat so I had to be the one to pick up whatever didnt get done during the week.

I got a "spoof" e-mail from someone pretending to be eBay:ohmy:........I found a Account Investigation Warning in my spam folder. I emailed ebay and just got a note back that says it wasn't really from eBay.....Someone was trying to get account info from me.......:yikes:

*feeling not so safe on the internet anymore* I never had anything like this happen. I have been lucky, I guess. Feeling a little creeped out.

^ is that a good or bad thing?
I'm yawning like crazy....:yawn: yet forcing myself to stay awake:shrug: why I ask, am I doing this?

shari schultz said:
I got a "spoof" e-mail from someone pretending to be eBay:ohmy:........I found a Account Investigation Warning in my spam folder. I emailed ebay and just got a note back that says it wasn't really from eBay.....Someone was trying to get account info from me.......:yikes:

*feeling not so safe on the internet anymore* I never had anything like this happen. I have been lucky, I guess. Feeling a little creeped out.
:ohmy: That is SCARY!

I have a meeting tomorrow so I only have to drive 10 minutes to work in the morning. :drool: I was fretting about lunch a minute ago but they'll probably get us pizza!!

9 hours of mapping in a basement stockroom. :crack: They'd better get us pizza.

Kariann said:

No! I think I may have won a trip...and a shopping spree!
:lol: That was the pm I sent in the middle of a sentence...as you've probabbly seen! That's amazing!!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

"Exclusive VIP Package for Neil Diamond!"
~Fleet Center Insiders

My e-mail is just hilarious tonight!

shari schultz said:

A reunion with the hubby :lmao:
:love: Only if he comes around and sings to me this time, dammit! I won't be taking his greasy ass back again otherwise!

Kariann said:
I got weekly reminders not to miss Neil Diamond here.
:laugh: Lucky you! I think mine is an offer for a similar package I was offered for U2...$300 will get you into a catered party before the show, good seats, and entered into a contest to go backstage.

I didn't do it for U2 but I'm all over it for Neil! :happy:

:yikes: My brother bought the loudest shirt of all time at 6 Flags because it had a guy from The Family Guy on it.

Kariann said:
I think Neil is gonna be in town when we are somewhere for U2. I just very well may have to give up Bono for Neil. I wonder if Neil wears sexy belts and only uses one button. :hmm:
He was stalking us via signs in every city we went to! :laugh:

I used to think he lived on the mainland side of one of the bridges to Cape Cod and I'd always ask my mom if we could go visit him. :reject:

Kariann said:

Was he one of the commercial thingies that kept looping in the train station in Boston?
:crazy: Yes...I'd blocked that out...but I think it was the basketball thing then Neil then the basketball thing then Neil than the basketball thing...

...and then the Sexiest Man Alive in that short sweatshirt with his big belly hanging out. :drool:

Kariann said:
I think Neil is gonna be in town when we are somewhere for U2. I just very well may have to give up Bono for Neil. I wonder if Neil wears sexy belts and only uses one button. :hmm: [/QUOTE

not so much in this pic:no:Belt yes, one button NO!
upload didn't work:mad:

Schmeg said:

:crazy: Yes...I'd blocked that out...but I think it was the basketball thing then Neil then the basketball thing then Neil than the basketball thing...

...and then the Sexiest Man Alive in that short sweatshirt with his big belly hanging out. :drool:

Oh yeah I forget about Sexy Belly man....after seeing him that day even :jesusroundherneck: didnt do anything for me.

shari schultz said:
Kariann said:
I think Neil is gonna be in town when we are somewhere for U2. I just very well may have to give up Bono for Neil. I wonder if Neil wears sexy belts and only uses one button. :hmm: [/QUOTE

not so much in this pic:no:Belt yes, one button NO!
upload didn't work:mad:
I think Neil with one button would be too much for me, anyway. :combust:

Kariann said:

Oh yeah I forget about Sexy Belly man....after seeing him that day even :jesusroundherneck: didnt do anything for me.
Between Sexy Belly Man and the multitude of people starting conversations but actually looking for money, who even knows why we stayed for the concert! The train station was entertaining enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom