Ive Just Subscribed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rocksinger

Babyface
After 30mins of finding this site i have given my hard earned cash over to ensure this site moves ON ON ON ON ON ON

That's great. I've been here over 2 and a half years and still haven't gotten around to subscribing. :reject: I feel so guilty.

There's a cat forum I post on, and I was considering signing up for premium until I saw thier prices.

$19.50 for 3 months! :shocked:
$59.50 for a year! *faint*

And you really dont even get anything that special. Bigger avatars and sigs or some crap.

Like holy crap.. that's the most outrageous amount I've ever heard of to pay for a forum membership.

Premium membership on this site is less than 3.5 cents a day :nerd:

Connecting to other U2 fans and making friends... Priceless :love:

Lila64 said:
Premium membership on this site is less than 3.5 cents a day :nerd:

Connecting to other U2 fans and making friends... Priceless :love:

Yeah, it's sacrificing a Starbucks coffee every three months :)

That's why I signed up for premium :)
Well, not exactly the Starbucks coffee, because I don't buy at Starbucks, but because it is so cheap.

So Elvis and Sicy can go drink some coffee :wink:

Yeah i signed up not long ago too... These are the best U2 forums!

Originally i didn't think i was going to post here much but that has all changed. Thats why i have such a crappy user name.

Nice to link up with you all.
Sort of satisfying to have so many people with one thing in common!!!!
The Lads From Ireland.
U2.:larry: :adam: :edge: :bono: :applaud:

Lancemc said:
That's great. I've been here over 2 and a half years and still haven't gotten around to subscribing. :reject: I feel so guilty.

I'll feel guilty if I have the $12 to do this and still don't. Wait like seven years and then talk to me.

When I decided to go for Premium it was because I was nosy and wanted to read people's profiles. Now I'm more hooked on the Search function -- especially the "View New Posts" part. :love:

Back
Top Bottom